The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

5 Likes

Wile E Coyote. Super genius. @delenn13

4 Likes

Well, Iā€™ve got a good and a bad news today.

Good news: Steam finally lifted the stupid IP ban I had since Saturday. Now I can access the site normally.

Bad news: My mom has been hospitalized since yesterday, because she was barely awake and lost her senses. Today they called from the hospital saying sheā€™s stable, however she tested positive for COVID and that sheā€™ll be transferred to a better structured hospital with people who have COVID. My father isā€¦well, very sad and couldnā€™t stop crying, and I donā€™t know heā€™ll be able to sleep today.

Meanwhile I try to keep things in control but Iā€™m kinda paranoid since Iā€™m afraid we mightā€™ve been infected. It doesnā€™t help that I donā€™t have my meds to take so Iā€™ll have to rely on my anti-anxiety pills to compensate for them.

I believe sheā€™ll be fine and will come back to us in a few days since she took the two shots from Coronavac, however Iā€™m counting with your praying and positive thoughts so we can go through this fight victorious.

7 Likes

So sorry to hear about everything thatā€™s happened to you @carvalho20ptc , hoping your mom has a speedy recovery and is out of the hospital soon.

6 Likes

Thanks, man, I appreciate it. Itā€™s been easy to us. :pensive:

5 Likes

The video card in my new PC is an AMD Radeon 7000.

Thatā€™s all I know aside from the fact that every game/software Iā€™ve tried to have it run, has run well.

6 Likes

God cure her. Hope sheā€™ll be fine.

6 Likes

Good vibes for your mom and you @carvalho20ptc

@Amyrakunejo you can do more of your own game making now easier too

6 Likes

So sorry to hear @carvalho20ptc :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

We will be praying for her and your family. :hugs:

If you need to vent, we are here. :sparkles:

4 Likes

@carvalho20ptc - sending good thoughts your way.

3 Likes

@Danacscott @delenn13 @markwr Thanks everyone. Youā€™re great. :heart:

Yesterday she was transferred to another hospital whichā€™s better structured to take care of people infected with COVID. Today we called to her, and sheā€™s fine and awake. Letā€™s hope things get better along the days. :+1:

8 Likes

Thatā€™s good. Keep us updated. :hugs:

4 Likes

I got some good news: sheā€™s been doing fine and if I what I heard was correct sheā€™s not on oxygen support anymore. Sheā€™s been eating fine and is lucid.
Hopefully this means weā€™ll get to see her back home in a few days. :+1:

7 Likes

Good news! YES :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I am happy for you. :hugs:

4 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

4 Likes

CODEMASTERS JOINS EA: YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Weā€™re writing to you to let you know that Codemasters was recently acquired by Electronic Arts, and is now part of the EA family of companies. This means that any communications related to your Codemasters Account in the future will be sent to you on behalf of Electronic Arts, Inc., which has become the new data controller of your personal data.

RIP Codemasters

(Video has SOUND!)

7 Likes

Place your bets, ladies and gents. How long more will this studio last? Both the studioā€™s best leads and the name used as a whole?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll give them one more decent game, then 3 pieces of shovelware before theyā€™re shut down for good.

4 Likes

@carvalho20ptc Grateful for her better health news! :sparkles:

4 Likes

I wonder how much are they goinā€™ to charge for 5th gearā€¦

5 Likes