The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

So. Much. Pain.

I had a crash today going to work and severely injured my arm, smashed my head quite a bit on the pavement and probably hurt my neck a lot more than I am feeling right now. I can only be thankful the bike ain’t broken and pray I didn’t aggravate my old neck injury. :pensive:

7 Likes

you’re crashing way too much on your wheels lately :thinking:
hope you’re alright everything considered and get well soon :hugs:

6 Likes

Yep! This time though the fenders I bought snapped and got stuck in my disc brakes, so I couldn’t stop. It was horrible.

6 Likes

Oh i hope you recovered soon dude ,be careful and stay health

6 Likes

Brutal bail.

Maybe this time, ya won’t put fancy fenders on it…lolz

May the Divines guide you to recovery…and whilst in recovery, may I suggest ya DON’T watch a lot of TV?

4 Likes

Lol I dreamt Ubisoft run a university and I went to it.
It was strangely corporate. They had the occasional ads for games like ghost recon and possibly assasins creed, not that many though the building was very big. Later on I realised they also had a airport. The usual airport toilets, had several floors of shops too and I went to this shop selling random gifts and useful stuff lol.

7 Likes

What are the subjects they teach there?

5 Likes

Lol just like common stuff most unis here do. I was doing some IT thing. And I think they probably had English and Maths too. Tbh I dun really understand why but ay

4 Likes

I’d suggest you to start getting ready for “Microtransactions : Do’s and don’ts” and “Ghost Recon : How to ruin perfectly good franchise” tests next week.

6 Likes

There’s also “Maps: Filling them with garbage and icons”

6 Likes

They should include " The Life and Times of P.T Barnum" with an emphasis on his motto “There’s a sucker born every minute”.

5 Likes

Ubisoft did used to have a school here in Montreal dedicated to teaching people game development. It closed back in 2010 though, the popular choice here is now Campus ADN which is pretty much the same thing but without the ties to Ubi.

7 Likes

woa :no_mouth:… Steam just died - guess TencentEpic really don’t like that competition :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

INAUGURATION FUN FACT: Biden’s inauguration marks the first time in four years that a President has appeared with a Bible in public without the aid of tear gas

3 Likes

I got the angry boi

5 Likes

5 Likes

Eh?

3 Likes

steam had server issues momentarily Tuesday, where it “died” and just spat out raw html instead - then later that evening it had regular tuesday maintenance and “died” again :wink:

5 Likes

I went out and bought $300 worth of toilet paper food. My uneducated guess is food prices will go up with all the inflation. At best, I won’t have to go shopping for a long time.

Also, maybe I should have looked up what nutrition the body needs instead of buying willy nilly. I’ll probably need to go back and buy whatever I’m missing. Like…spinach? and…chickpeas?

6 Likes

That’s some goodness right there.

5 Likes