The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

4 Likes

iā€™m going to bed :sleeping: - and iā€™ll say it right now, if Tuesday tries to pull any Monday crap like today, then i donā€™t want to wake up and will stay in bed :triumph:
nn yā€™all, sleep well when you get there :hugs:, donā€™t check under the bed for gnomes (they donā€™t hide there)

6 Likes

Sweet dreams Gnuffi. :slight_smile: :hugs:

5 Likes

Do you ever get the constant overbearing hatred for your life and everything in and around it?

6 Likes

@Rhyagelle Not hatred level, just really low and tired.

Also peeps, I am without a comp until not sure when. Hard drive in laptop and comp itself was older than I knew.

5 Likes

i stayed in bed/home :unamused:

thanks maoski :blush: :hugs:

iā€™m an introvert hermit for a reason :triumph:
i enjoy the night sky and cold moon more than sunrises, snowed frosty forests makes me want to punch things less than rainbows or unicorns, even meds donā€™t make me more appreciative/pleased by things
i expect bad things to happen and donā€™t trust good fortune or windfalls unconditionally
people need to convince me they arenā€™t arseholes; because by default i donā€™t initially offer them the benefit of the doubt that they might be a decent person if theyā€™re above the age of 5.
I want to strangle birds/pigeons chirping outside my window and curse my neighbours to the 7th circle of hell everytime they make a noise, even if they just dropped a hairpin.
The Universe hates you and makes you a punching bag just because it can or for some sick form of cheap tiny thrills - all while dangling the illusory carrot that ā€œeverything imaginary is possibleā€ and you totally wont be screwed over just for Cosmic laughs if you give it all you have
Iā€™m displeased with Thanos because he made the mistake of only snapping half away when he could have gotten rid of all, and solved every problem

editā€¦ hmm, okay, guess todayā€™s mood was a little more grumpy than i thought :thinking:

7 Likes

@Gnuffi. The feels. Much doom in general and super antsy about trusting people above age 5 easily. ><

Everyone in this house loves noise. Bunny squealing over BTS, the dad and his preacher streams and the lady always has the radio on.

Resigned more than upset. At least they try abut to be quieter when itā€™s night time. I hate noise - guaranteed jump scares.

Never knew where I fit in this world. Still donā€™t. Alien squirrel

6 Likes

4 Likes

yup :blush: 100% me today :rofl:

4 Likes

6 Likes

@Aw. @SeekerSupreme. Made me smile. You da best ^^

4 Likes

Very scary squirrel :exploding_head:

3 Likes

turns out the clerk at the pharmacy ā€œscrewedā€ up my recent prescription, nothing bad as such, just ended up wasting me 60ā‚¬ on a deleted, wrong brand, prescription :unamused:

4 Likes

hang in there gnuffi gnome, bad days tend to have pile-ups of shit going on, but then hopefully tomorrow is a good day

6 Likes

ā€œthis store is not run by religious peopleā€

12 Likes

unless they believe soap is the devil :joy:

5 Likes

- Were you a good girl this year?
- Yes, for Satan:3
- ^_^

Mayhem - Black Craft, Merry & Bright

7 Likes

@Gnuffi Oh, Iā€™ve seen that one posted over a couple dozen times in the Atheist FB group Iā€™m in, lmfao

@SeekerSupreme That photo is just badass.

5 Likes

ok Gamespot :joy:

Hell Bald, a game about depression caused by baldness

5 Likes

Even I had to read that twice to see it was misspelled, lolz

4 Likes