The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

I can’t complain about the last few days being heavy rains day and night, with temporary peeks of clear skies and sun. Also, island used to be known as Little England, so what can we say, really? Heh.

5 Likes

So, I installed Vivaldi. Don’t get your hopes up, @delenn13; I want all of Vivaldi’s functions to run at 30-60K of RAM like I can sometimes get Chrome to do before I use it consistently. I also need to figure out how to set it so I can use the Speed Dial extension I have because Vivaldi’s implementation is milktoast.

Yeah; 30-60K of RAM usage per process. That adds up but better than 100K plus per process and upward which Vivaldi seems to not want to back off of. I only have so very little RAM I can access… if that makes sense.

Oh, and by the by, you all should be more welcoming in the Discord server; I have never been given such a cold shoulder before. Yeah; I’m the Angsty Video Game Bitch. :heartpulse:

4 Likes

“why is a pizzabox square, when the pizza is a circle, and all the pieces are triangles?” :rofl:
:joy: https://www.reddit.com/r/funny/comments/jm239i/please_dont_drive_high/

7 Likes

Because these would be a damn hazzle and waste of packaging material.

7 Likes

Apple :joy:

3 Likes

Sir Sean Connery has passed away. He was in a lot of classic movies.

Here is a not too young, not too old version of him. One of the few times I see him run.

Edit:
By the way, back in the day, pizzas were also in squares. Square pizzas for square boxes made sense. I don’t see them anywhere anymore.

8 Likes

Let me know if you need help.:heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

We can do this…Chill…or…

This…Probably won’t be sober Until this year is over."

3 Likes

watching things unfold on twitter, and 70+million people about to REEE one way or the other:

6 Likes

The election results are basically beam struggles, or like the climactic final battle of the entire season/arc of an anime.

4 Likes

Not sure…but maybe this will help…

4 Likes

If I have to use Vivaldi’s implementation it means having to import over a hundred already saved bookmarks from Speed Dial to Vivaldi’s Speed Dial. Hueueueueueueueue…

Where’s the aspirin; I’ve got a headache just thinking about it…

2 Likes

i’m fn dying over this election ridonkulousness, the memes are getting totally out of hand :joy: AMERICA: ENDGAME :laughing:

:rofl:

3 Likes

COVID is still here, but at least the world is getting rid of one major disease with global consequences today…

CNN and AP just called it

edit: The Guardian too; i guess everyone will follow suit now

4 Likes

wont we have to wait and see what the, totally unbiased, supreme court says tho?

4 Likes

they’re just going to throw him under the bus along with the others

they know it’s over, and at the end of the day, they’re not going to destroy their own lives/careers/reputation for nothing

this is where the bully suddenly realizes he has zero real friends

4 Likes

scotus appointment are for life tho, so there is no career or reputation to worry about :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

they can be impeached actually, lol

3 Likes

but who holds the Senate ? :thinking:

3 Likes

sure, but the thing is, when it comes to it, they’re not going to put one doofus above everything they believe in, not to that extent at least, not to the point of basically starting a civil war and destroying the country :joy:

@Gnuffi looooool Fox News just called it

3 Likes