The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

https://www.thisiswhyimbroke.com/flying-fuck/

5 Likes

4 Likes

Same on steam. Tempting,actually.

3 Likes

I got a job. Itā€™s tiring and my feet hurt, and Iā€™m learning stuff that makes my head spin, but gosh do I hope I donā€™t screw anything up. Hopes up!

10 Likes

Bored of being bored

7 Likes

Whoot! Soak those feet after a long day. Mine are giving hell from too many errands in one day. T_T

@dogetail pet pupper Reminds me: when the last time I did a board game ā€˜nightā€™ with the Chronies?

6 Likes

ā€¦ so, it would seem a couple of mosquitoes had snuck in and have had an all you can eat Gnuffi-buffet during the nightā€¦ :unamused:

8 Likes

7 Likes

If not for Dengue, Zika and the other stuff our local mosquitoes give people, Iā€™d find that graphic really cute: itā€™s really well done.

One of my knees still occasionally hurts thanks to the moski illness and I limped for months after first recovering.

8 Likes

Itā€™s just nature doing its thing though, Iā€™ve had Zika and it sucks, but what can we do about it other than what we already try.

7 Likes

It do. Iā€™ve never had the shakes that bad in my whole life: sweating and still feeling cold. T_T Yah, itā€™s life, a sucky part of life. Yah, I said that. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Ugh. Mosquitoes. Gnats. Fliesā€¦ :rage:

Crickets, cicadas, grasshoppersā€¦ :heartpulse:

4 Likes

and so the saga of Heisenberg the greatest meth cook comes to an end

:no_mouth:

6 Likes

talk about a plot twist :dizzy_face:

3 Likes

Made better fuel enhancements than 'mUrIcA, among other alchemic achievements unmentioned.

3 Likes

thursday october 29th 2020 is the day my government (finally) mandated use of masks - indoorsā€¦ as in only while you are inside a store; you donā€™t have to wear it while walking the crowded streets, transport stations etc etc ā€œoutsideā€ :+1: the fn logic is brilliant :unamused: :confounded: :man_facepalming:

6 Likes

Mandate needs to include that the M90ā€™s are to be provided cost-free, OR THEY CAN GET WRECKED. TO THE VOID WITH FORCED WEALTH-BASED PRIVILEGE!!

3 Likes

most people here arenā€™t using m90ā€™s but triple layered ā€œsurgical masksā€ or whatever they are called, which costs less than 50c a piece
^tho ofc there are idiots with homemade/knitted masks already :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Iā€™m relegated to using a scarf; having the one that clinics give to patients waiting to be seen by a doctor (not meant to be worn more than once and not for more than twelve hours and not for use whilst doing strenuous tasks including walking about) was a very bad experience, soā€¦

I may not go anywhere, but thatā€™s what I have access to. Like, how am I supposed to pay for something proper, WITH MY FARTS!? (referencing William Murderface at the end there)

5 Likes

dang, i just love the british weather weā€™re having, dripping, grey and drab for weeks :ok_hand:
^except iā€™m not in freaking Englandā€¦ :unamused:

5 Likes