The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

got to protect those young innocent kiddos.

Even though they already learned them (and more creative ones) at school.

6 Likes

Stop saying feck and dafuq in steam forums, Gnuffi! :smile:

Gaben see it all.

6 Likes

ā€¦

Censorship is still stupid.

3 Likes

ā€¦ today i woke up and found a steam message from a moderator, ā€œyouā€™ve been given a Community warning for Bypassing the Profanity Filterā€ ā€¦ :unamused:

i didnā€™t eve know that was a thing/in the Community Guidelines as an offense :no_mouth: @_@ :exploding_head: - iā€™ve been typing/spelling the way i have for years and this is the first time i hear about itā€¦ :man_facepalming:

13 Likes

youā€™ve been a very naughty gnome!

7 Likes

Appeal it.

7 Likes

Knotty gnome

7 Likes

love how social media be like like
vote%20or%20die

9 Likes

ToS intensifiesā€¦

11 Likes

rofl, thatā€™s not how binding contracts work though

btw, the reader of this post agrees to pay me $1 million, which means you are now indebted to me, so you better start paying, but the good news is I dont charge interest

7 Likes

And to add to the stupidity:

The White House blocked the C.D.C. from requiring masks on public transportation.

Anyone have a wall I can bang my head against for a few hours?

Iā€™m not a doctor and I have never played one on TV but I do know this is dangerous and more than likely politically motivated.

Also this was before the fly landed on his head so he canā€™t blame the fly for this bad decision.

I get so frustrated when common sense seems to be abandoned.

If you can stand to read more, there is more further down on the page.

Stay safe everyone.

10 Likes

10 Likes

New York Slime

5 Likes

ā€¦ sigh, tomorrow is monday again :pensive:
gonna sign off and hit the hay catch som Zzzs - hope yā€™all have have a great sunday evening :hugs:

ā€¦(now please just donā€™t let monday start out with news of some disaster like a new impending apocalypse :crossed_fingers:, srs 2020 just chill out now :weary:)

8 Likes

dafuq

7 Likes

Itā€™s because all of the grapes are proprietary to the specific vineyard where they are grown, itā€™s like a trademarked type of grape with name/flavor/etc. So my wife was looking into growing grapes and there were a couple of kinds that we bought from the grocery store that she wanted to try to grow, turns out you cannot buy plants/shoots/etc unless you have express permission from the people who own the rights to that particular plant, we just dropped it and moved on.

7 Likes

oh yea i know the reason why itā€™s there, patented fruits veggies and other ā€œnaturalā€ goods allover :roll_eyes:, itā€™s ridiculous - itā€™s just funny when stuff you eat suddenly comes with a ā€œEULAā€ :laughing: capitalism rules :fist: :clown_face:

7 Likes

Just because the patent exists doesnā€™t mean you canā€™t grow it yourself; you just canā€™t market it as your own and make a profit. Thatā€™s a bylaw they must go by.

Not that it really makes any sense-grow and eat whatever you want; if someone comes by and says that you canā€™t do that, tell them to f*ck off because theyā€™ve no right to tell you what you can and cannot do. One hundred percent unarguable fact coming from someone who has lived the experience of a lawless society based on trust and backed by open trade.

TELL ME THAT CANNOT POSSIBLY WORK WHEN Iā€™VE SEEN IT WORK FIRSTHAND is like telling me that thereā€™s only two sexes and genders when thatā€™s a bunch of unproven theories pushed by the Church and the State which I can give you mountains of evidence to peruse (but you wonā€™t).

1 Like

I am just going to put this out hereā€¦Hide @M00 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Just be careful that you donā€™t try that with certain types of cowsā€¦the ones with substantially longer horns might not like it as much, lolz

4 Likes