The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

I call it the Ball of Fire, :laughing: Tis hot indeed and weā€™re not even in good ole Australia. sigh

We needs an igloo. It just might last, even in this sort of open world sauna. O_o

4 Likes

Right now where I live I am in the single digits (in Ā°C), so quite chilly in some parts of Aus.

3 Likes

Sounds like a bliss actually.

3 Likes

Eternal Destinyā€™s weekly challenges are so much fun some weeks.

4 Likes

So i had a plan to finish up few games iā€™ve been slowly chipping away at during my vacationā€¦ what does this silly sloth do instead? Buys more games to slowly chip away atā€¦

5 Likes

you know, increasing the backlog is waaay more important than finishing it :smile: (not speaking as a bundle hoarder) :rofl:

5 Likes

We build the backlog not to finish it, but so we can pass down as heritage.

3 Likes

This makes me very happyā€¦:joy:

5 Likes

ā€œin todayā€™s weather forecast, temperatures will be up to aboutā€ā€¦

7 Likes

I donā€™t know why. But youtube is showing me nostalgia. Things Iā€™ve seen years and years ago. And I mean back in the days when you would log in to youtube and be able to see all the content created for the day.

I will show you the last two I saw just today. Enjoy the past.

I donā€™t know what youtube is doing. But something is definitely going on. Looking back in my youtube history from a decade ago? So weird.

3 Likes

wait wait waitā€¦ so they are pulling the ā€œwasnā€™t born in americaā€/show me the birth certificate distract, again ? ? :thinking: ā€¦ like seriously ? :no_mouth: serious? ? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
:rofl: :joy:
oh sweet jeebers :man_facepalming: i canā€™t wait for the day Flat Earth is taught as compulsory class in schools along with the Qanon curriculum :laughing:

5 Likes

Got some context to go along with the incredulity?
Actually never mind, I donā€™t even want to know.

5 Likes

sometime you open twitter and is just immediately bombarded with weird stuff, specially when you are following an american acc, in time of/near an election :smile:

3 Likes

Ah, thatā€™s where you went wrong.

9 Likes

oh boy yes, and yet i canā€™t stopā€¦ ā€œyouā€ know itā€™s bad for you but just canā€™t stop, gotta take that peek in the crazy factory and see what stirs - even if it lets you facepalm and question your choices in life :smile:

ā€¦ and sometimes kittens :blush:

6 Likes

to be fair, context should be quite clear just from the news too though

5 Likes

I think we all need one of these for THIS year:

:joy::heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

5 Likes

Was thinking: ā€œAre there any Japanese country and western singers?ā€ Asked Google.

Now I have to find more. :XD

8 Likes

Inb4 the inevitable racist inplication/rant

3 Likes

Hm? I was expecting the usual ā€œcultural appropriationā€ biases to appear.

3 Likes