The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

4 Likes

Take your time. Haters donā€™t move very fast.

3 Likes

k, iā€™ve installed my wheel again so i can play lemons properly

3 Likes

Back to fixing dinnerā€¦ :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Relatable. Been having the worst nightmares. Got at least 5 hours dreamless sleep last night.

3 Likes

Good news everyone!
We can finally mark games as private and buy whatever degenerate shit you so desire and no one can judge you for it. Now all the twitter haractivists can finally play Hogwarts legacy.

5 Likes

loooooool, all i need is for that game to go 75% off or Epic to give it to me for free :rofl:

4 Likes

You laughing but bruh! Death Stranding happened XD

Tbh, Iā€™d get in on Epic.

2 Likes

just got this on fanatical for $1 so go get it if u want

https://www.fanatical.com/en/pick-and-mix/build-your-own-spring-bundle?utm_source=Fanatical%20Newsletter&utm_campaign=Fanatical-Spring%20Sale%20D3-20240306%20Gamers&utm_medium=email

4 Likes

letā€™s go

le mans ultimate online race first win

5 Likes

Congrats dude!

4 Likes

yes! not bad out of a field of 17. I actually had the second-best time in qualifying, with the guy on pole a full 1.5 seconds faster. There was no way i could compete with him but he spun out in the first lap and then it was a fight between me and 2 other guys who actually passed me after i made a mistake as well but i managed to win anyways XD.

4 Likes

6 Likes

Sounds like thereā€™s a job opening, how much might this position pay?

6 Likes

I donā€™t know. I just got fired too. I donā€™t have to do the financesā€¦Sounds like a sweet deal to me.

However, it does sound suspicious since I just finished the taxes(So he will get his benefits on time). Plus he has no clues as to the passwords or sites to pay etc since most of it is digital now. So it will probably only last a week at the mostā€¦

First time he finds himself wanting to buy something stupid for his bike, I will be pointing him to this page and telling him to stuff itā€¦

I bought it and I forgot to askā€¦So this whole thing is STUPID.

5 Likes

Random horse play

2 Likes

RIP :pensive:

2 Likes

Is this the new twitch meta? :rofl:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Almost every night this.

2 Likes