The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

I need to figure out the control sensitivity settings for DR2.0 and get into that at some point.

4 Likes

I know it was necessary for sure to change those in the first game, but in this one I think it wasnā€™t and everything worked fine as is. just in case i remember wrong, here are mine (with xbox one controller):

4 Likes

Thatā€™s some good eyecandy.

I gave DR2 a real shot, but I have to admit I have not enjoyed it :frowning:

4 Likes

rly? how come?

3 Likes

The car control is not as it should be (IMO), the career system takes away from the experience more than it adds. Argentina is a DNF for me. The track selection isnā€™t that good. The online connection aspect would be okay if their servers werenā€™t so shit. The game is buggy, in 10 hours of play Iā€™ve had several physics and cosmetic bugs. Thereā€™s probably more. The big thing for me is the car control and track selection, at first I thought it was just me who had to get used to it, but if it takes more than 10 hours I just donā€™t feel like the time investment is worth it.

5 Likes

Yeah I found that something is not quite as I wish it to be in regards to car control either, I assumed it had something to do with controller settings as things got a lot better in the first game once I had that configured right.

4 Likes

Spotted this kek while browsing youtube on my phone

5 Likes

i swear iā€™ve seen soemthing like it :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Have you been on mobile YouTube? Itā€™s full of these crummy ads for these crummy games.

4 Likes

Bored bored bored bored

4 Likes

Plywood Fir Cedar Mahogany

4 Likes

:sleepy: 3AM, canā€™t sleepā€¦
fml, might as well call it an early rise and get some coffee :unamused:

6 Likes

Glass of red wine helps me to fall asleep usually.

4 Likes

Off meds for 2 days priorā€¦ is wilding

4 Likes

And here is the ORIGINAL VERSION:

4 Likes

Frenchā€¦ lol

6 Likes

@Danacscott

8 Likes

The squirrel is so ready to stay-at-home for a good while. ^^

5 Likes

I wanna believe that someone put up a mini cart with nuts in the open, waited for the right moment for a squirrel to approach from the right side to take the picture and that it was not just photoshopped.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve been watching and reading a lot of material about Demonā€™s Souls this weekend and damn i want to play that game! Itā€™s only game from Soulsborne franchise i didint have pleasure of breaking my teeth at ( also Sekiro but saying SekiroSoulsBorne is just too much , also Sekiro is not connected to SoulsBorne in any way so i view it as separate entity while Demonā€™s Souls,Dark Souls and Bloodborne are somewhat connected together ) .

Anyway, sad part is that it;s only available on PS3 which i never owned :confused: Though iā€™ve heard of some rumors ( but thatā€™s what they are ) that it might come to modern platforms someday . Itā€™s easy money for FromSoftware , demand is huge for that game on modern platforms so it should be no brainer for them. I would even take something as lazy as Dark Souls Remaster ( which probably took them 15minutes of work in total to ā€˜remasterā€™ ) .

https://media.takealot.com/takealot/covers/6412422/cover-pdpxl.jpg

6 Likes