The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

finally 4 types of Susie plushy are now on pre-sale!!!:flushed::flushed::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:
4 ์ข…๋ฅ˜์˜ ์ˆ˜์ง€ ์ธํ˜•์ด ์˜ˆ์•ฝํŒ๋งค์— ๋“ค์–ด๊ฐ”์–ด์š”!!!:flushed::flushed::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

Iโ€™m going to upload the doll promotion video as soon as itโ€™s completed!!
์ธํ˜• ํ™๋ณดํ•˜๋Š” ์˜์ƒ๋„ ์™„์„ฑ๋˜๋Š”๋Œ€๋กœ ์—…๋กœ๋“œํ•  ์˜ˆ์ •์ด์—์š”!!

+Production begins only after a certain number of orders are exceeded during the campaign period!!
์บ ํŽ˜์ธ ๊ธฐ๊ฐ„๋™์•ˆ ์ผ์ • ์ฃผ๋ฌธ ์ˆ˜๋ฅผ ๋„˜์–ด์•ผ ์ œ์ž‘์ด ์‹œ์ž‘๋ผ์š”!!

thank you for your support!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:
๋งŽ์€ ์„ฑ์› ๋ถ€ํƒ๋“œ๋ฆฝ๋‹ˆ๋‹ค!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Guys. Any idea what causes this in a mobile game?

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve found out itโ€™s a missing texture problem. The best solution I could find was to update or reinstall the game.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TuberSimulator/comments/tlvoc7/any_ideas_on_how_to_get_rid_of_this_giant_pink/

2 Likes

I did try reinstalling, nuking cache and storage. Hm. I dunno if logging out would have helped.

No updates available yet. Maybe post Halloween events. Meantime, it is yucky to see. The story cutscenes have that issue too

Lemme know if any ideas come up. Thanks @carvalho20ptc

2 Likes

@delenn13 Startpage is a breath of fresh air. First search, clean relevant results. Thanks so much! ^^

2 Likes

Itโ€™s due to too much pink. Trust me. =P

2 Likes

I think I found what youโ€™re looking for. Theyโ€™re closed now but maybe try to check this place out tomorrow

3 Likes

Ooh. Cool. Imma disassemble the device. See if Iget an exact picture. Havenโ€™t found the precise name of the screen.

1 Like

this dude liked my twitter post about me playing a racing game:

:joy: :joy: :joy:

thatโ€™s kinda insane

4 Likes

@Fraggles So idk about this.

No numbering I could make with the screen, mainly on the circuit boards.

1 Like

OMG WTF

:man_shrugging: :scream: :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Thats cool @M00 !!

3 Likes

woah, Egypt finally getting regionalized pricing on steam :astonished:

thatโ€™s just great. I already see a lot of games on my wishlist which are like 50%-60% cheaper than before. The sad thing is I probably wonโ€™t be able to gift internationally though.

3 Likes

Thatโ€™s really cool though, @M00 :smile:

2 Likes

wow, just found out the hard way that 010 actually stands for something. I always prepare a tweet b4 going live but i go live b4 tweeting it out so that i can first make sure the stream and bitrate etc. is fine. So while i had my tweet up, I muted my mic (bound to 0), then unmuted to quickly say, hi, weโ€™ll start soon (unmute bound to 1) then muted again (bound to 0) then quickly made sure bitrate and stream was fine and then confirmed the tweet.

So my tweet was like: going live now 010

basically saying going live now :fu:

OMG wtf fml

I didnโ€™t even imagine 010 could stand for anything at all. I only looked it up cuz i found it weird that instead of having a few additional followers on twitter i actually lost 6 and so then i noticed the 010 so i wondered if that was the reason and googled it

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve done some more extensive testing on WRC and now have the settings set to where I feel more comfortable using the PS5 controller but I now know with absolute certainty that some of the cars are absolutely undrivable on the tarmac. The tarmac is rly badly implemented with some cars, completely undrivable, while this was never the case with Dirt Rally 1 and 2 at all.

2 Likes

I had a huge problem with tarmac driving with a gamepad in DR1, one of the big contributing reasons why I ultimately decided to buy a wheel.

3 Likes

I have fond memories of driving the Alpine on Monaco in DR1 though. But I didnโ€™t like it that much in DR2 in general.

2 Likes

The problem with Monaco in DR2 is the massive difference between tarmac, snow and ice. Even with winter tyres youโ€™re sliding around like bar of soap in a water slide. I havenโ€™t really practiced it much though and Iโ€™ve seen people able to handle it, so while itโ€™s certainly a skill issue, the simulation is pretty bad as well.

2 Likes

damn, just randomly came across this:

made by @Inferry

nostalgia hitting hard

4 Likes