The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

hopefully it will be good news! God cure him.

5 Likes

Sadly I can’t post it here but they’re doing a giveaway right now on the “G” site.

https://www.reddit.com/r/FreeGameFindings/comments/16tte0o/steam_game_sid_meiers_civilization_vi/

Edit: Ended already. This giveaway was fast!

5 Likes

Posted 41 minutes ago and ended already.

4 Likes

elite gamer

6 Likes

Things aren’t going well for NRS, it seems

4 Likes

We still won’t get any answers about his biopsy until Tuesday but NOW his sodium is way too low so he’s now in Emergency getting a slow drip. Things never stop!!! :rage:

5 Likes

Sad to hear this. God cure him and help you and make things better.

4 Likes

well, this happened:

wow, totally out of the blue, an LA turtle crosses the road

and just for context:

rofl; it’s still so good OMG (NSFW audio though, just FYI)

3 Likes

Awww @Danacscott 
That tail armour
LOL

7 Likes

Aw. Yes, the tail armour though. My :heart:. Thanks for that share. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m level 48 in Text Express mobile game tonight now.

Just got to hatch a baby birb!:heart:

6 Likes

This is why avenging them is so hard :weary: they’re the OG avengers :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

4 Likes

“no nuts for a while” - but not like this :sob: not like this!

I hope it’s all healed up well đŸ©·

4 Likes

Been missing you all :white_heart: sorry for the disappearance! Catch me up everyone, how’s things going?

@delenn13 I hope the biopsy results today are good results đŸ©·đŸ€ž

8 Likes

Oh good, my acorns have finally been avenged. Welcome back.

5 Likes

Hi there @AcornAvenger! Welcome back, it’s been awhile! :grin:

5 Likes

Yes, tis healed up and I have discovered that crunchy peanut butter is the best. :joy:

Now my :chipmunk: ears are the itch and the swell. Sniff. Doctor on Thursday.

3 Likes

@AcornAvenger :hugs: Good to see you

Yes, the spot is cancerous but very small and has spread to one lymph node. We have to go to the cancer center and they will set us up with another support group so we know what to expect. He is looking at 2 rounds of chemo and radiation. Then if everything goes well, they will operate. The surgeon was upbeat and positive so that’s good. He wasn’t negative at all.

I think I am just going to take it easy for now and let things soak in. I am OK and so is he so far. We both knew since we are both ex smokers that it could happen. Just not in the mood to really talk right now.

9 Likes

God cure him and give you both what’s best.

9 Likes

I hope everything goes well for both of you. Stay strong and don’t lose hope! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

7 Likes