The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

This is me…

6 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Oh how cute is that cat loaf ^^.

And also:

6 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

I just told @M00 I have a lot on my plate right now. I guess I need to explain.

About 3 weeks ago they found a spot on Mr. Delenn’s upper right lung. He is now going through some intensive testing to find out what it is. We don’t know what it is but it is affecting his sodium levels and stamina. So right now we are in limbo and it’s not fun. All we can do right now is hope the testings come quickly and we get some answers.

9 Likes

May God help you both and give you patience and energy to withstand these difficulties. May He also make that it turns out to be nothing worrisome at all or something benign and easily rectified.

7 Likes

Yes, I’ve also read it on my Steam feed.

Don’t lose hope because tough times don’t last forever. I believe you’ll come stronger and better on the other side.
Take care and stay safe! :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

I thought it was a joke that would never happen. But no. EVs with speakers for engine sounds are out there right now…

3 Likes

@delenn13 Hugs!!
Wish you all the best!

3 Likes

7 Likes

5 Likes

my new mic :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

7 Likes

8 Likes

I have a really nice sunny day today. Right now I’m enjoying a coffee porter at the local pub.

6 Likes

Short pants! XD.

It’s bright and sunny here in Bimshire too. No breeze though.

Also also, do you guys remember her? @carvalho20ptc

Emilia

I found the designer on Instagram, so I bought the pattern directly from her via Paypal and WhatsApp. So happy. Plenty of other versions out there but I fell in love with this one and I’m maybe a tad obsessive. :sweat_smile:

It’s completely in Portuguese but that’s half the fun. ^^

4 Likes

Ah yes, I remember you’ve wanted to make a Emilia doll for yourself. I’m glad you’ve finally progressing on it. :grin:

I hope you can finally get around to make your own doll.

4 Likes

XD. Yup yup. Got another project with a deadline but will pull the yarn for her this weekend.

4 Likes

Nice. Let us know when it’s finished! :+1:

Have a good weekend.

4 Likes