The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Make sure to watch the trailer in 0.25 speed for full immersion. :smile:

7 Likes

Wouldn’t a sloth perceive everything as if it were happening faster, rather than slower?

5 Likes

Looks like steam phishing scams are back. Someone tried to get me a little while ago. Please don’t click on any links people send you.

5 Likes

:eyes: hide

4 Likes

protects sloth, pet. I will get the ankles!

4 Likes

4 Likes

I am not one of the guilty ones

My thought today: why did mother’s talk at you, but seldom listen?

3 Likes

I think @delenn13 and @Danacscott might be interested in this one.

It’s a site where you can buy art from the Muriel Fahrion, the creator of Strawberry Shortcake and The Care Bears, who surprisingly hasn’t received any royalties from both franchises whatsoever.

Artist reflects on Strawberry Shortcake’s 40-year birthday

4 Likes

I never got into Strawberry Shortcake. I don’t know why…but I didn’t… :frowning_face:

4 Likes

Just how. Omg. No lawyers involved? Sniff

I never watch the show for Strawberry Shortcake, I just love the character design. Will bookmark this for when I’m not broke. Lots of stuff came up suddenly.

For shame on the greedy jerks who took the artist for granted. For shame.

3 Likes

@delenn13 Care Bears is a classic show here in Brazil, which aired along many great shows in the 80’s like He-Man, She-ra, D&D, TMNT and many others. We have fond memories of it.
Same for Strawberry Shortcake, where they aired the classic and all the remakes it had along the years on SBT.

Are you sure you haven’t even watched the shows ? It’s one of the most “family friendly” stuff you can find.

@Danacscott Yup, nothing, which’s why she’s living on selling those pictures. I hope you can manage to support her later.

3 Likes

Some of the prints are sold out too, which is great ^^

4 Likes

When they came out (70’ and 80’s) I was busy in uni and getting married and working. Saturday morning cartoons was not on my most watched agenda. Yes, I know them but never watch them. My best friend had a daughter that was named Carrie and we all called her “Carebear”.

4 Likes

Oh, I see. I’m from '87 so only my parents had the opportunity to Strawberry Shortcake back then while I’d watch Care Bears every morning when I was a little kid years later than the former.

Heh, that’s nice, and I hope she liked from the nickname. :grin:

4 Likes

She did. I even bought her a nightshirt with Care Bears on it…

6 Likes

I finally finished Zelda Tears of the Kingdom. So satisfying. While I was playing it, it reminded me a little of Skyrim. Jumping underground and realizing it wasn’t announced in any trailers. Caves. Exploring. A few fresh plot twists.
I hope the DLC has master mode. I can play it again and die more often.

4 Likes

Sounds like classic Zelda to me. XD

4 Likes

5 Likes

2 Likes

On the other hand, the refractor’s limited light-gathering means it’s unable to make out shadow people or the dark god Chernabog.

5 Likes