The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Now now now. I didn’t mention this, but my father was also banned by google. Knowing my father, he was just arguing with people on the internet in youtube videos because he’s old and bored.

He doesn’t write anything inappropriate but he does write what he means. He got google banned and that is when I learned how all encompassing the ban was. I couldn’t do anything for him nor make a new account. All tied to his phone number and personal information. He uses yahoomail now but was very annoyed.

That was 2+ years ago.

5 Likes

Home remedies for toothache :tooth: :fire:

Hit me with pain relief ideas please my lovely humans and pets

4 Likes

Watch this my friend, will surely ease the pain

4 Likes

@Enki hee hee. I should add that to my sleep music playlist XD

4 Likes

I went out and set myself a new distance record on my bike today, I managed to do 75km and while I certainly look forward to sitting om my arse for the rest of the day I’m not completely worn out nor in any particular pain. Though my hands are a bit sore and are glad to be off the handlebars for now.

3h spent on the bike but I was out for almost 5. First third of the path was along an old railway so while the inclines are very mild they go on for ever, both up and down. Good place to practice finding a pace that you can keep up indefinitely.

2nd third of the tour I found myself on real old country roads, the kind that was once upon a time horse roads so they’re not particularly even as they follow the landscape rather than cut through as roads established in modern times might. Good place for interval exercising, get real winded climbing up and then rest for a minute as you race down the next valley.

3rd third is unremarkable.

5 Likes

Did some salt water, heavy on the salt, for the ow. I can think! Pain almost gone. Seems the gums were unhappy.

On the down side, no nuts for a while @AcornAvenger XD

The pressure on my eye was the absolute worst part.

3 Likes

@Danacscott warm saltwater is one of the best but also gargle(Do NOT swallow) with peroxide. Really good for the gums.

3 Likes

I must remember that the last day of this year will be 123123.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Happy Birthday to :chipmunk: :partying_face: :cake: :heart:

7 Likes

Is your birthday today ? Great! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

I hope you have a great party and also a great day!

6 Likes

6 Likes

No party. Pretty tired from traveling around with my mom but great day. ^^

Thanks guys. pets

7 Likes

Glad I sent my pressie early. :revolving_hearts:

I knew yesterday wasn’t going to be a good day for me.

Hope you had a great super duper day.
hugs

6 Likes

You’re welcome. Have a good week! :+1:

5 Likes

Ps. Kinda sad I wasn’t home or on PC to do my traditional birthday games GA. Maybe I can do one for the Xmas hols. Purrs.

5 Likes

5 Likes

That will work. One less problem + shopping trip excuse all in one go.

4 Likes

400,000 blood points, whatever that is, I guess some type of in-game currency, for dead by deadlight,

b5ff0402-8837-4abb-872e-a1e1326f1193

5 Likes

5 Likes