The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

6 Likes

Aw. It’s the wee cousin of @DontBeSilly and @Enki :heart:. Kermie so cute!

Also @delenn13 Butterflies are aliens. Only an extra terrestrial would land on a caiman like it’s time to Netflix and chill.

PS. Those :chipmunk: look bad a$$.

3 Likes

ok with the last patch now i often stay steady at 60 fps on Jedi Survivor, not all the time still but it’s definitely good now, no low fps at all except when opening map on ship for some reason.

Besides that, what is pretty impressive is that though I’m 46 hours in I don’t feel like I’m anywhere near the end for the story given that I explore everything I can, and I’m still at least needing 3 skills to be able to explore tons of stuff on the maps I’ve been exploring so far (4 out of I’ve heard 6).

The reason that’s rly nice is that I did everything in the first game and explored absolutely everything in that game and only have 36 hours total in that one…

4 Likes

Hey. Wasnt active for a year I think. Hope you all do well. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Not quite a year… You have missed 10 months of giveaways… :anguished:

LTNS. Miss ya :hugs:

7 Likes

Seems like I’m not the only one remembering this place. Even if it has been ages :sweat_smile:
How is everyone doing? :slight_smile:

6 Likes

The heat! So many wild baby chickens! My cats driving me nuts at night. I still can’t swim so I watch fish go swim swim in the ocean.

Just speaking for me , still a lil cray cray. Also, great to see you again Prince @Vandem :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Ages = 3 years… :anguished:

Been missing you too. :hugs: May have to dig out the Year Book to refresh my memory about you…LOL :rofl:

Don’t be such a stranger. :revolving_hearts:

4 Likes

Alexa being snarky…

When can I move in???

6 Likes

Life lessons. Everyone needs to learn to do this…

3 Likes

It’s actually Thursday today.

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Utter truth in all that. How people can enjoy sci-fi and so many other things yet remain blind… Well, we do have much delusion on Tik Tok now, so yeah. Humans

3 Likes

@Danacscott, I know, Eh? I remember back when I was a kid I was bullied because I read those type of books etc. Now it’s mainstream but it’s NOT the same. How can you like Star Trek and be a hateful bully? But it’s happening and it makes me sad. I just don’t understand it.

To change the subject…

4 Likes

Slimer! XD. A pun worthy of our @markwr

4 Likes

Hi, folks. Looks like my weekend won’t be that good.

https://twitter.com/TheCheshireArt_/status/1667159037903876096

5 Likes

yo, God heal your dad man, and make it easy on you both and reward you for your patience.

6 Likes

Thanks. :+1:

Hopefully things will go back to normal next week.

5 Likes

When nervous about preparing to speak in front of a large crowd, someone suggested I try becoming a member of “Toastmasters International”. So, I made toast every morning for a month. It didn’t help.

4 Likes