The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Forgive me gamer gods for I have sinned. I broke a rule and pre-ordered a game. Have mercy on my soul. :worried:

3 Likes

I pre-ordered Hades a long while and lo! It was well done. Which game did you transgress and prepay?

3 Likes

Aliens: Dark Descent. The Aliens franchise when it comes to games are a big gamble.

3 Likes

To the “Comfy Chair” you go…

2 Likes
2 Likes

Math is really hard for Steam…

6 Likes

I wish this was a global mantra. :revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

They don’t explain this well, but steam places the price of the individual items in the contents of the packs, but then offers a price on the complete pack. This price is completely independent from the total of the components and is generally cheaper to buy the full pack.

3 Likes

I use Augmented Steam with ITAD so it highlights what games I own as Green and anything on my wish list is blue. So I own them all but one which is on sale for 3.99. So I would be better off just getting one from it’s page. Instead of saving 5.00, I would be screwed by 5 bucks if I buy the “pack”/bundle.

3 Likes

Hey @Danacscott

4 Likes

8 Likes

Oh I see haha. Yes, that is not a good deal for you then! :laughing:

4 Likes

Ikr? I never understood that one. XD.

3 Likes

https://cordis.europa.eu/article/id/28003-greenland-once-truly-green-scientists-reveal

3 Likes

I remember that now. Thanks for starting my brain…LOL.

Not sure if this a good thing for sloths or not… What do you think @Enki and @DontBeSilly?

5 Likes

ASUS: Hey Steam, can I copy your homework?

Steam: Sure, just change it a little bit so it looks different.

5 Likes

Oh dear. Hope they at least filled any gaps the Deck missed.

4 Likes

5 Likes

6 Likes

5 Likes