The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Fox and moth are my favs. Cassowary was great, but man they psychotic.

2 Likes

Had a potential malware scare today, IF it was something then MS security essential’s caught it and nullified it. I’ve spent most of the day running all sorts of scans, changing passwords and such. Everything should be all shored up but only time will tell.

So I just wanted to give a heads up to anyone who have me on any sort of communication lists that if I start sending you links don’t click them.

2 Likes

wolfenstein the new order for gog:

YUWU?8CDB?1CF3F9C6

? = 5

5 Likes

I got it, thanks :sloth: :heart: :cow2:

3 Likes

Just can’t catch a break…

Betting half the people here won’t get this! :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

2 Likes

4 Likes

:blush:

Plus some random upcoming dlc about aquarium that no one cares, because SLOTHS!! :laughing:

5 Likes

What do you mean? I have Let’s Build a Zoo on my WL…Along with 5000 other games. I care. :heart_eyes: :sunglasses: :star_struck:

3 Likes

around 3:48 and 4:40 …and 7:25

3 Likes

well, it only took them 2 years :joy:

2 Likes

Too cute

3 Likes

Is that the zoo game??? :thinking:

3 Likes

It’s Core Keeper and those are Moolin :two_hearts:, some sort of moon cows according to them, the game is more about exploration but there’s also farming, crafting, building, etc and now they are going to include animal husbandry too in the next update. :blush:

Don’t worry, this one is already on your WL :laughing:

3 Likes

Such a cute little brat! :hugs:

3 Likes

Way Cool! :scream:

2 Likes

6 Likes

There is a puzzle before you unlock the wall too. Bombs only work on the ones with striations or cracks. Nod nod.

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

ooof, getting close to 100K :astonished:

4 Likes