The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

@delenn13 The squirrel confesses guilt. I have the attention span of a cat in a field of nip.

@Enki I must have that, lol. My Ps1 opens just like that. Nostalgia every time. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

This happened this morning. Mr. .Delenn said it shook the building. I slept right through it. But in my defense I was sedated. I had a headache yesterday and spent most the day in bed.

4 Likes
2 Likes

My bread baking skills have leveled up since level 1.
pats self on back

6 Likes

That looks really nice, well done!
When you’re ready to take things to yet another level I’d recommend you look into reading up on scoring your bread.

And you’re still cutting it open too early.

3 Likes

Hahaha! Thanks. I’ll check that out.

3 Likes

I have been down Read Dead 2 secrets rabbit hole past couple of days. After finding a strange thingie which peaked my interested and searching for some explanation online i’ve come across this channel and this series/playlist in particular .

Secrets in open world are not a new thing , but honestly amount and intricacies of ones in RDR2 is second to none. There are literally hundreds of them. And what actually hit me most is that most of them are so hidden and obscure that majority of players will miss majority of them. Which in this date and age there devs try to hold your hand and feed you all content is a rare to say the least. It is hundreds hours of work by many many people which will be missed by 95% of players .

3 Likes

I am going to have to visit @GDBringer for some bread. Yummy :yum:

I am sure that is true of so many games. Especially the ones that do those speed runs. They miss so much. I love to just explore, take my time and see things.

5 Likes

4 Likes

I have the final issue tucked away in storage somewhere. It felt like not long ago.

Happy Valentine’s Day!

2 Likes

Here’s the website if any one is interested.

4 Likes

3 Likes

This is me. Especially lately.

4 Likes

2 Likes

I spuddle a lot…

2 Likes

lol

I like this one. You can really feel the pain! :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

6 Likes

This. Is. Important!

5 Likes

Feeling crazy, but I’m tired of pretending that The Phantom Menace isn’t the best Star Wars film in the entire franchise. It is. And I will bring up fisticuffs over it. :rofl:

3 Likes

Darth Jar Jar > all other Sith Lords

4 Likes