The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

What does social media have to do with the fact I am physically pushed and told to “get out of my fu***** way, old lady”?

2 Likes

I Now. Have. No. Words.

Attention: @Danacscott :rofl:

3 Likes

Um… just why?

PS. I feel disrespected and misrepresented. There is no tail. ><

2 Likes

It’s not in the picture, but guess how hairy that dude’s arms are.

2 Likes

Wym, the whole rest of the person is the tail

3 Likes

3 Likes

getting a like from @Fraggles still be like

Brooklyn99 Vindication GIF - Brooklyn99 Vindication GIFs

4 Likes

4 Likes

Anybody know of someone that doesn’t own borderland 2 on PC and would like to? I got a key out of a fanatical mystery bundle.

4 Likes

I’ve checked my friendlist on steam out of curiosity and more than 50% of people already have it , 0 wishlists though . So that’s more than 100 people .

It seems to be one of those games which is already owned by everyone who had a slightest interest in it.

3 Likes

It’s been dirt cheap alot so that’s not surprising. Would like to try and give it a better home than next to Flame in the Flood in the abandoned keys pile.

3 Likes

3 Likes

6 Likes

Mystery Cards are already available, and they’ll turn into Winter Sale Cards once the Sale begins.

I already crafted a lot of badges, and now I’m level 80.

3 Likes

Winter is here. It’s official. :snowman_with_snow: :snowflake: :snowman:

2 Likes

I’m really baffled by mindset of Ubisoft around releasing Asscreed Valhalla and Immortals Fenyx Rising on Steam. I have little interest in former , but Fenyx did look really interesting and now it is finally on steam on really sweet launch sale.

But you still have to go through Ubisoft launcher , it has no steam achievements.

What is the point of this half assed ‘release’ when . People who are waiting for these games on steam are precisely waiting for them for those two things . Convenience and Achievements. Instead of getting easy 15eu from me now they will get fuck all and i cant be the only one.

5 Likes

I wonder if my steam deck purchase earlier this week will count towards cards. That would be a good number of cards.

4 Likes

Immortals is finally on Steam ? And I’ve thought they’d never do this. And I’ve bought it this year on GreenManGaming, lol. :sweat_smile:

And you’re not the only one. On the reviews people are complaining about lack of achievements, cloud save errors, lack of controller support, cannot launch the game, can’t access Gold Edition content and so on.

I’d be really pissed if I finally got the exclusive game I’ve always wanted on Steam only to arrive riddled with errors and bugs.

3 Likes

Or flies or spiders. Not even a cricket!!!

5 Likes

Steam Awards 2022 Nominees are here.

4 Likes