The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

A slow day as always

7 Likes

At one point as I stopped to take some pictures this Mallard came right up to me and started posing, so took a couple of pictures of her. I think this one came out pretty well.

8 Likes

Nope. Itā€™s not in my Top 10 listā€¦

3 Likes

Sloth made a big mistake today and ate one of those spicy Korean noodles

Too much than what sloth can handle, gladly had ice cream prep in order to survive, rejoice! :sloth::ice_cream:

7 Likes

Always curious about spice level information and how utterly useless it always is. 3x spicy? What does that even mean?

3 Likes

I found this:

And about the 3x, this article claims itā€™s 13,200 SHU

5 Likes

Iā€™ve done black one few months ago,it was hell. Which is a bit curious because iā€™m very much in to hot stuff and regulary use 600.000 SHU sauce ,but that ramen was ridonculous.

4 Likes

After doing some research, it appears SHU is a bit subjective. I think their SHU range is significantly higher than what is listed. Iā€™m going to guess they need to add 2 zeroes to the number.

Clearly those are hotter than just jalapenos

5 Likes

That makes more sense, Iā€™m not really into the whole spicy sauce extravaganza, I tried some stuff here and there. I remember a habanero spicy snack I had some years ago and indeed it was way lesser than this ramen.

4 Likes

Itā€™s also about dilution, if you take a spoon of 600.000 SHU sauce and put it in a pot of water, that water is not 600.000 SHU. The picture says the spice mix is a few thousand SHU, but that could be per gram instead of per serving.

5 Likes

The instructions were to boil the noodles in 600ml of water, then remove the water and leave only 8 spoons worth, then mix with the liquid sauce.

4 Likes

Awwwwā€¦

5 Likes

Hereā€™s how $59.99 is converted to each currency currently supported by Steam after this update.

Edit: For those who want to compare the new updated prices with the old ones, SteamDB still got these, and Half-Life: Alyx still follows the old pricing. Hereā€™s Alyx page on SteamDB.

3 Likes

OMG!

I want to see it so bad! I love Voyager and I love Janeway! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

3 Likes

Converted from 49.99 to 49.99 for me , nice :smiley:

3 Likes

They euro gets a 1ā‚¬ discount, which I donā€™t expect anyone is going to actually go ahead and do.

2 Likes

This shows the changes in percentage, these prices can be set separately by the publishers and will not automatically update retroactively. 60% price increase in Norway means steam will lose out to Gog for a while.

5 Likes

Whereā€™s alexa and despacito when you needed them most

4 Likes

Yeah. Those extra R$ 50,00 willl surely make a difference on certain games. I hope this doesnā€™t affect Steam Sales that much.

4 Likes

We won, folks. The fascist motherfucker is no more president of our country.

2 Likes