The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Congratulations, I have no idea who Lula is or what they stand for but here’s hoping they’re not just a “lesser evil”.

2 Likes

Thanks, and I also hope the same. The far right lost another war today.

1 Like

It’s a former president that was in jail for corruption, so yea, about that “lesser” evil. :joy:

As of note, I’m not aligned to any of the parties or their ideals. It’s just sad that people decided to have what it’s probably going to be another bad 4 years. We blindly follow the US trends, people are divided.

4 Likes

Is he going to allow for the peaceful transfer of power? I saw a last week tonight thing that suggested he might not.

3 Likes

I made a thing!

Overall Picture

Width

Length

Folded up

7 Likes

Nicely done!

4 Likes

Woo! You finished. I still stalling on mine but was supposed to be tandem making with my Texas friend. You gonna to start another one @Pylinaer ?

2 Likes

I have an afghan that’s just over 25% done. I actually started that one earlier.

Here’s a picture I have of that.

5 Likes
3 Likes

I’m exhausted with life. I don’t know how people have the energy to get up in the day. I certainly have to force myself to get up. Mad respect to them. :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

Can relate. But well. I like to eat and have utilities so i need to go to work. And for that i need to get the fuck up every morning. So i guess that about wraps my motivation ‘to live’ lately.

4 Likes

pets tired sloth @DontBeSilly. Mental fatigue/disconnect is real. Living with it daily, slothily.

@Rhyagelle @YQMaoski once said PB '& J is good boost. Regardless, it the delish and sadly, we can’t exclusively fuel ourselves on cookies.

5 Likes

I wish I had PB & J, or cookies. That might make me forget for a little bit, munching on something delicious. :eyes:

3 Likes

Man,those people who bought 30 series for inflatted prices handful of months ago sure do feel stupid now…

Me. I was one of them…

3 Likes

Looks like the AMD reference cards might come with a USB-C. I’ll have to keep an eye on these cards. Still going to wait for benchmarks to see how they compare.

3 Likes

Do you have any use for usb-c on gpu?

3 Likes

Yes. I have a USB-C monitor. It has a short cable so plugging it into the front of the case doesn’t work well.

3 Likes

I bought one too, but I was luckily able to get it at retail price directly from EVGA. Now I have mixed emotions because I will greatly miss EVGA, but at the same time I should have waited lol

4 Likes

Well… I got a job, at least for now.

The catch? They forgot to tell me that it technically isn’t even in my aera, where they were advertising the job. The good? It’s about 50min away by foot, 13min by bike and about 5 by car. The bad? I don’t own a car/now how to drive and my bike has been broken since I shattered my arm.

I’m so frustrated. I wish the interviewer had mentioned it then, when I asked three times where the place was. Now I have to decide if walking at night down a highway in a crime ridden area is worth $16.50 an hour… as having applied to nearly forty jobs and being declined, this might be my only chance.

:skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones: :skull_and_crossbones:

5 Likes

Really nice job there, @Pylinaer :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

@Rhyagelle, if you asked 3 times and they didn’t tell you, I am not sure I would have even accepted the job. It sounds scammy.

3 Likes