The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

This is impressive…

4 Likes
3 Likes

This made me spit my coffee out… :rofl:

3 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes

It’s a family holiday here so I won’t be around.

Here’s Chronies watching Dolphins watching Squirrels. Hey @Danacscott, you at Sea World?

2 Likes

Think @Danacscott was having a bad day.

5 Likes

Knowing me, it was probably hot out so was grumpy.

3 Likes

It’s a contest here…

2 Likes

Personally i prefer a bit cooler air temperature, while sitting under my wool blanket.
Heated floors would be nice though.

3 Likes

:thinking: hmm. What a deal.

I do believe it was an error where they forgot to remove the strikeout from the 30 series sales

4 Likes

So, what do you guys and gals think of the new Steam App ?

For me at least it’s still really buggy and kinda slow at times but I believe they’ll fix these bugs along the days.

3 Likes

I didn’t even know it changed…LOL

When The Boss says “It’s gonna be alright”, you need to believe him.

I hope they find more…

2 Likes

No storage space to update, and they make the chat a separate thing now, so I’m not sure I’ll be able to get it either if it requires more space than before. :joy:

4 Likes

@delenn13 You don’t use Steam’s app often ? I use mostly to confirm trades and log in with Steam Guard.

@Enki In my phone Steam is occupying 176 MB of space so far.

4 Likes

I set out to see if I could cycle at least 40km a day for 3 days straight this week, in order to try and test my sustainable stamina. I just got back home from the 3rd outing and I’m actually doing pretty well. Worn out for sure, but not to the point of uselessness.

It was a little tough getting out today and the first 20 minutes wasn’t much fun, but after that things eased up and I wasn’t feeling the fatigue any more. Happy to say I’ve managed to clear about 130km in total over these past 3 days and this opens up the possibility of taking on longer multi day tours at some point. Weather is starting to get a bit cold here though so not until next summer at least.

Turns out I could’ve just taken the train… the hell am I doing?

8 Likes

try this in our climate (+6°C today) :grinning:

2 Likes

That IS my climate, it was +6 today here as well.
Thermal underwear, thin shirt and a wind jacket along with a pair of wind resistant trousers that wraps around my boots kept me mostly warm. Worst part was keeping your hands warm though. I’m glad I brought multiple gloves along because as you sweat they get very cold and a new fresh pair as you start heading home was really nice.

4 Likes

Kinda annoyed but also distracted? lol

A while ago I won a Gleam thingy for a key for Necesse. Found out last night the key was revoked. I had played it for like 1hr I think. I guess it was stolen for the giveaway or something? That’s some shady garbo. :rofl:

But now I’ve got time to play Coral Island. It’s so cuuuuuuuuuuuute. But I should be reading all of my new books. :skull_and_crossbones:

3 Likes

It’s @Enki’s and @DontBeSilly’s day today!

7 Likes