The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

I would love for Steam to fix their bugs in the system first. Sometimes things are so off.

5 Likes

Truth. Steam signed me out twice yesterday, for no apparent reason. Just dropped out and let me back in without the verification code prompt.

4 Likes

Just straight up stealing other peopleā€™s jokes and posts now.
Feel free to check out his channel if youā€™ve somehow never heard of him before though.

4 Likes

7 Likes

Exactly. Steam has been having a really erratic behavior this year, having several outtages and slowdowns on their site during 2022 and some annoying bugs there and also on their launcher.

4 Likes

4 Likes

Steam is recommending me games with ā€™ since you wish for x ā€™ formula ā€¦ which are already in my wishlist. Whatā€¦ How do they even come up and write these scripts.

5 Likes

Yea, I have seen that before.

Has Steam been more wonky than usual? It gave me a NEW sign in page but it didnā€™t work. Luckily it asked if I wanted to go back to the old oneā€¦Which I did.

I hate it when they ā€œnew and improveā€ and still the basic stuff wonā€™t work.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve managed to set a new cycling distance record for myself, 38.6km in (mostly) one go. A couple of short breaks just getting off the saddle for a few minutes, have some water and adjust your skivvies before setting off again. Total time about 1h 42 minutes. Some of this was on pretty rough gravel roads and forest paths so average speed isnā€™t what it could be but I kept it at about 22km/h.

While Iā€™m quite worn, itā€™s not to the point of exhaustion though. Could probably have done a couple of km more if it was necessary, but Iā€™m quite pleased with my results as they stand for today.

8 Likes
4 Likes

I have tried to organize my library by: Played, with some subcategories like completed or need to revisit for achievements / DLC stuff. And games that I plan to play, which includes games won in giveaways, gifted or that I bought. And the leftover stuff is generally games given away for free by the devs that isnā€™t really high priority.

I guess that not having a huge budget, a high-end PC and living in a 3rd world economy can save you from some impulse buying. :sweat_smile:

@edit
Forgot to mention that I have a chrono subcategory for the games I won here or were gifted by chrono frens :heart:

5 Likes

My rule the last few years has been to only buy things i intend to play right away, or so ridiculously cheap/discounted i have to.

Except for the itch.io bundles i have picked up, i have played most of the games i have been gifted or payed for these 2-3 years. Claimed free games though.

Also gotten round to playing games i bought years ago.

6 Likes

@blomvik Your avatar is misleading. A gamer whoā€™s finished most of the games they own? You, are actually a unicorn, arenā€™t you? peers

4 Likes

Never said that. Only the ones bought these last few years.

Still got loads of games i want to play.

4 Likes

Aw pity, was hoping to spot a real life unicorn. ^^ Still, thatā€™s pretty good.

All the stuff I want to play right now, I canā€™t run.

3 Likes

When Dana is finally able to play Sekiro

10 Likes

That doesnā€™t stop me sadly :sob: Iā€™ve just learnt to adapt, buy less intensive games and tell myself when Iā€™m done with my degree, Iā€™ll have time to play them all :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

Yup! We collects the acorns. Speaking of which, please check your Steam messages, purr.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Well ZEN 4 is slowly coming here.

Iā€™m sort of waiting for ZEN4 to release, get tested to see if i want to go for that or switch boat and actually go for 12th gen Intel this time around. One way or another it is a full platform switch so it will come down to pricing and performance in the end.

4 Likes