The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Half way through the video is a very FEROCIOUS @Danacscott. She be scary :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Yush! We squirrel be the fierce. I try roaring at home too, it has about the same effect. folds ears

Speaking of those, I have an ear infection. >AGAIN< Will hope the meds donā€™t knock me out utterly for the next week.

In video, I lolā€™ed so much at the 2nd clip - poor guy didnā€™t know how to react. XD Itā€™s cool when people can still be nice to the weirdos. ^^

The 3rd clip gave me Fruity Loops vibes. It does look daunting and itā€™s easier than it looks in the end, but hard to master, just like a good game. nod nod

4 Likes

Maybe you should let the cat suck on YOUR earā€¦ :star_struck: :sunglasses: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Ack! No thanks. The two I have can be very scratchy and bitey. Besides, itā€™s my toes they like, sigh.

4 Likes

Way coolā€¦

3 Likes
3 Likes

Electronics Update:

Logitech Wingman Extreme G-Za-Phi: Working Perfectly now. =^_^=

Also, I like how the Youtube comments are ignoring ā€œFish with a Human Faceā€ title and gushing over how cute the ferocious squirrel be, haha.

4 Likes

@Danacscott Explain??

Spending too much time with that goat? Hum?

4 Likes

That is absolutely what squirrels would do if they figured out firearms.

4 Likes

Them squirrels just gonna be likeā€¦SQUIRRELS!!! :exploding_head:

4 Likes

ALL your base are belong to :chipmunk:. Always. XD.

Speaking of which @eishiya, I see why Iā€™d have to prise your beloved old school console from your cold, dead hands. O_o

3 Likes

And of course we had to have a power outtage on the weekend. :man_facepalming:

My father was ready to take a shower and when he turned on the hot water everything went poof. Thank fully the internet, PC and some parts of the house are still working but weā€™ll have to call an electrician tomorrow to see what the hell happened.

3 Likes

The mind of a gamer in one console cover.

3 Likes

7 Likes

For those wondering, it sounds similar to what Spotify does at the end of the year where they show you listening stats in pretty graphs. Iā€™ve been suggesting Steam do something like this for the past few years so itā€™s great to see it looks like theyā€™re planning to.

Playstation already does this so hopefully Steam shows a lot more than just playtime and total sessions. For those that are worried, Spotify lets you keep the stats to yourself or share it with others. I think itā€™s the same for Playstation.

With that said, I hope Valve lets you add this to your profile. Would be another cool addition.

@cacronia @delenn13 @Danacscott @M00 will be interested on this.

4 Likes

Statistics are fun, so why not.

5 Likes

Does the gun shoot acorns?
If it does Iā€™m gonna be very busy it seems :laughing:

@Danacscott we need answers!

4 Likes

Acorns are for snacks and meals. Bullets are for guns. Hail.

Also, seems I canā€™t make a new topic while I have a draft ongoing, so hereā€™s a blink blink from Fanatical.

Considering the Mystery games that can pop, Iā€™m pretty sure spending $40 is not good way to ā€œearnā€ an extra goodie.

Also, I wonder what is on the list of ā€œChoose a Free Gameā€.

3 Likes

Supraland
Mindustry
Shadow Tactics Blades of the Shogun
Cook, Serve, Delicious 3
$1 Free Spend (lol)

Basically stuff thatā€™s been in bundles multiple times in the last couple of months.

3 Likes

I may have to watch this. Loved the movie.

3 Likes