The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Yeah we’re having negative night temperatures coming back in this week as well. Caught myself a cold from having had my winter bedding stashed away last week waking up on a rather cold morning with my heating not running.

2 Likes

Meanwhile in our country we have certain regions having all types of rain you can imagine and other places with “stable” weather (by stable I mean hot as hell).

Current weather in Rio de Janeiro:

https://weather.com/weather/tenday/l/Jacarepaguá+Rio+de+Janeiro+Brazil?canonicalCityId=280250b94225f32166aa71d6cdaa87ecaa7e8541f8b2f358b57d4a05e2f1e67b

2 Likes

Damn Windows. Why are my headphones permanently disabled?

Disable headphone, enable headphones, Windows restarts, update. Oh look, my headphones work now. NO I want none of chit Microsoft. Keep it. steamed

4 Likes

My RSS feeds can be really interesting at times.

5 Likes

Looks like the forum has finally seen it’s first unsolicited dick pick post.

5 Likes

thus lowkey implying there’s been solicited ones already :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The tweet is pretty convincing though…

2 Likes

4 Likes

at least two culprits

3 Likes

Mr Delenn sent this to me…Not sure why… :crazy_face:

8 Likes

A challenge for @Danacscott

Are you up for the task?! :laughing:

6 Likes

Eek… Mew not like stringy spaghet. Hard to swallow. I no know about this. hides behind sloth

4 Likes

@Enki Yucky! Didn’t your mother ever tell you to “Stop playing with your food”? :crazy_face:

3 Likes

4 Likes

Dear friends, if the opening theme of an Anime sucks, I mean, completely sucks, with autotuned voices or echoing:

Do NOT watch the show. It too will epically suck. If you are machoistic, watch the 1st ep., then run away.

Seriously, autotune?

2 Likes

I usually skip unless someone tells me the opening is good. Then I watch it once, at the final episode. The reason why, is because I despise when they add lots of spoilers in openings. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not all but yea alot of them do had hints to future upcoming stuff (either being pretty obvious about it or
actually quite subtle about it)

2 Likes

Is there something you’re not telling us as to why you’re being particularly vague about it?

2 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes