The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

Those look really nice, I would like to buy something that looks like that but has the inner sole construction of a running shoe. That being quite soft and springy but with good arch support. Anything that I’ve found to try on looking even remotely like this pair have been pretty much flat and solid. Even putting in an aftermarket sole with an arch supporting role have managed to make up for the internal structure of boots like these.

These are what I ended up with in the end.

They have GTX in the name so you know they’ve gotta be good!

5 Likes

Hmm makes sense . They are black so no RTX ( Raytracing ) .

3 Likes

I’m not sure if there is any place here to mention this, but I just wanted to inform you that Chris Ayres, known for playing Frieza since Kai, has recently passed away. Below is a statement from his girlfriend, if I’m not mistaken.

He’s honestly one of my favourite interpretations of the character, although he sadly has a troubled medical history, with Chris even needing surgery to stay alive. My deep condolences to his family and friends in this times.

4 Likes

I’ve been dealing with an injury on my back since October 12nd, so I’ll be taking less time in front of my PC to do things. I’ll go see a doctor about it and hopefully it’s nothing too much serious.

4 Likes

ACH! I hope it will be simple like a need for rest mew. :hugs:

4 Likes

I want to change my answer. I’d go here:

5 Likes

Me too. Me too. :boom:

4 Likes

Bad joke: Stephen Hawking didn’t tell anyone before the party because his initials are SH (shh…) :shushing_face:

3 Likes

I just won a key for A Tale for Anna. :scream:

9 Likes

nice

5 Likes

Here’s to the crafters, @Danacscott and @sewcraftyme :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation: :heavy_heart_exclamation:

https://www.makeuseof.com/tag/20-free-digital-pattern-packs-that-you-can-download-now/

6 Likes

I don’t know if I should get Everspace 2 or Monster Hunter: World. Which one is better in your opinion, guys and gals ?

4 Likes

They are incomparable, which one is better comes entirely down to personal preference and how much you like either type of game. So that being said I think you should buy the Witcher 3 instead it’s the best game.

4 Likes

what he meant to say is

6 Likes

No, not promoting klei anymore.

4 Likes

Thanks, heh. :laughing:

I already own The Witcher 3 on GOG.

3 Likes

kinda surprised you would promote CDPR atm too though (not that i have anything against it)

4 Likes

CDPR made a mistake that they can recover from, The witcher games are not involved in that mistake. Klei is indirectly bound to the Chinese communist party and doing any business with them is to, in whatever small degree you want to try to diminish it to, condoning their breaches of human rights, general decency and complete opposition to liberal ideals. Can’t really put those on the same level.

6 Likes

army-ants-3

okay, I think I’ll pass though

5 Likes

My Uncle wouldn’t use this method. But my Aunt would. :nerd_face:

4 Likes