The OT Thread!! Post Here When You Feel The Need!

… to increase the backlog?

3 Likes

Sort of, and get some good new games to play.

2 Likes

This is one of my original jokes (you can tell, because it’s a groaner):

“The other day I saw a sidewalk sale, but I didn’t stop because I didn’t need a sidewalk. Also, I figured that a sail made out of cement would just sink my sailboat.” :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

What about an yard sale or garage sale? :crazy_face:

4 Likes

My garage has an outboard motor, no need for a sail and a mere yard wouldn’t be anywhere near big enough to matter.

5 Likes

Yeah, I’ve joked those too, but I like the sidewalk sail sinking a sailboat twist to that one. :wink:

4 Likes

This is such an ugly ass kanji. It is imbalanced, top heavy and with at least one unnecessary stroke that serves no purpose to differentiate it from others nor is it part of any constituent parts. It’s used in kind of a pointless manner as well, 薄い is thin specifically for flat objects, cloth and solutions. It sounds ugly too, usui. This damn thing takes 16 strokes, 18 with the okurigana and for what? A pointless ugly blight on your writing!

It looks like it’s going to fall over…

4 Likes

I wonder how much FPS does it add .

3 Likes

I’m sure I’m not alone in this … but every time I see “FPS” I have to pause long enough to set my brain to pick the right interpretation in the discussion: “First Person Shooter” or “Frames Per Second”. :nerd_face:

4 Likes

Haha, right?
My friend invited me over to play some FPS. Imagine our surprise when it turned out he didn’t mean furious penis sucking.
I’m sure it’s regional too. Like f***ing parents/siblings in Alabama, or pre-schoolers in Vatican.

1 Like

Been a bit busy lately.

Got a Kodi build on the main TV(took nearly 3 hours) plus installed Bluestacks to my laptop and doing laundry. And I want to get Kodi in the bedroom. So much fun… :crazy_face: :roll_eyes: :thinking:

Plus made muffins and getting dinner ready.

3 Likes

Now, i want muffins!

3 Likes

Just watched Ghostbusters: Afterlife today and it was a great movie and an open letter to the classic movies of the franchise, unlike that soulless remake which shouldn’t be named. The ending is really good and emotional.

Spoilers

The three main actors come back for the final fight, including Egon’s ghost to help the kids defeat Gozer once and for all, and after this they make an homage to their long lost friend. It reminded me from my mom, and it was very touching.

Anyway, onwards to Spider-Man: NWH and Matrix Resurrections!

3 Likes

They are good with walnuts, almonds, cranberries and Apricots. I used up the last of the stuff I got from Bulk Barn. Need to make another trip…

4 Likes

I haven’t done any baking lately, I think the last time I made muffins were banana bread chocolate chip ones… nom nom nom…

5 Likes

Just throwing this out there for the Americans…I am going to have a ham for Christmas. Little piggies are sooo cute.

3 Likes

And looks like Steam is down for the count.

Everything is offline.

Edit: It’s back to normal apparently. Let’s hope that this doesn’t happen again during a certain sale coming next week.

4 Likes

Well…

It’s not good having game/show obsessions. :joy:

4 Likes

They do a practice run on crashing the servers before every sale. That’s how you know it’s going live the next tuesday :laughing:

5 Likes

@Rhyagelle Go tell it to Marvel fans, who can’t stop thinking and saying about Spiderman: No Way Home, Spiderverse and the three Spidermen together. It’s everywhere. :grin:

@Pylinaer Oh, nice, and also convenient. I didn’t know about that, thanks. :+1:

3 Likes