The @kylehayman361 Chrono Memorial Giveaway ❣ CLOSED!!!!

Just came back to thank you for this giveaway and the keys, @kylehayman361, you’re really the man!
Also thanks @delenn13 and @Danacscott for also helping you out. I hope you have a great weekend! :heart::heart::heart:

5 Likes

Thanks again to @delenn13 and @kylehayman361 for the giveaway! :raised_hands: and congrats to the winners.
Time to play some new games :smiley:

6 Likes

Guys, There are over 50 games…so it’s going slow…But the keys are going out…

11 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway @delenn13 for making the giveaway @Danacscott for helping with keys
@kylehayman361 for the keys
Congrats all winners

5 Likes

Hey guys, check Chrono not email copies with the messages from me. I had a cross-brained snafu. Everyone has the correct keys and a few of you won more than once!

Gratz to everyone and thanks to @kylehayman361 and @delenn13 for being incredibly awesome.

7 Likes

Taking a break…Got to feed the hubby…

5 Likes

Thanks again to @kylehayman361 @delenn13 @Danacscott for this giveaway and congrats to other winners as well!

@kylehayman361 is the Man, @delenn13 is the lady, and @Danacscott is the cutie :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Congrats to all winners :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Thanks a lot to @delenn13, @kylehayman361 and @Danacscott for the giveaway and the key! Congrats to the rest of the winners!

7 Likes

:tada:!!!

4 Likes

Thanks so much! Congrats to all winners :>

4 Likes

All keys have been sent.

Congrats to the winners and thanks to all the participates. I really enjoyed reading about your experiences.

Thanks goes to @Danacscott for all the grunt work and helping with the messages And thanks to the Big Man, Kyle. You are THE Man, @kylehayman361 :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

13 Likes

Little weird, but conveys the feeling, :joy:

9 Likes

Claimed it, again thanks for the massive giveaway and congratulations to all the winners!

7 Likes

Claimed with no problem. Thank you very much @kylehayman361 - and also @delenn13 and @Danacscott for working on this. This was a big project, and we all appreciate it very much. Congratulations and salutations to all winners. Happy Holidays everyone. :postal_horn::turkey::postal_horn:

7 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and thanks for the memorial giveaway! :wink:

5 Likes

Congrats to all the winners and thank you very much guys again :slight_smile: !

7 Likes

Smells like a peanut butter!

8 Likes

Congratulations to the winners, and I just wanted to say thank you again for running this awesome giveaway :+1:

6 Likes

Thanks again @kylehayman361 for the keys; @delenn13 and @Danacscott for the logistics - organizing a giveaway of this scale can’t have been easy.

7 Likes