The @kylehayman361 Chrono Memorial Giveaway ❣ CLOSED!!!!

Less than 22 hours now…

6 Likes

When I close looked (using secret complicated method ctrl+c, ctrl+f, ctrl+v) your lists I found that nobody wants two games: Hacknet and World of Goo.

For the glory of “Kyle’s the Man” add to the post #9

10. World of Goo

5 Likes

Propably because both have been given for free, Hacknet more than once (and World of Goo also I think)

6 Likes

Thanks @Norther (since I don’t own those special binocular thingies). :eyes:
I’ll add Hacknet to my list, since I actually don’t have it (and I am a computer programmer after all). :nerd_face:
Also for the glory of “Kyle’s the Man” - @delenn13 please add to the post #24

13. Hacknet

4 Likes

Got you both… @Norther and @markwr :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

I need to trade my Bushnells in for “those special binocular thingies”.:crazy_face:

6 Likes

Something’s come up. This giveaway will stay open for a few hours more…

7 Likes

Got that one a long while ago. I think before I joined Chrono.gg even.

4 Likes

I still have a spare key for 911 Operator and Treasure Hunter Simulator. Those had 2 Keys… Still open for now…

4 Likes

If no one else is interested in the 911 Operator game by the time this giveaway closes I would like to add that as the 3rd game to my list. :oncoming_police_car:

6 Likes

I’d take that one if no one else bids for it. Purr.

6 Likes

So Kyle’s the Man who’s got everyone talking about their Chrono treasures - thanks for the conversation and the GA!
Let’s see now… my very first reward after many hard days of coin spinning was “Rock God Tycoon”. The last one, prompted by a severe lack of choice, was “Glorkian Warrior”.
My first purchase with real money was “Rogue Legacy” and my most interesting discovery through the coin shop was “Rusted Warfare”.
Sigh… I miss that spinning gold coin that had become such an integral part of my daily routine! :disappointed:

So many entries! Hope I can snag one from somewhere on this GA wishlist:

• Undertale
  • Vampyr
  • Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition
  • GRIP: Combat Racing
  • PC Building Simulator
  • Stick Fight: The Game
  • Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
  • Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
  • We The Revolution
  • World of Goo
  • VVVVVV
  • Radio Commander
  • Battlefleet Gothic: Armada
  • Valhalla Hills

And seriously, Kyle’s the Man!!

5 Likes

Gonna let it go til tomorrow.

Another key that is being ignored…Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered

7 Likes

I’d like to enter for either if still available. :postal_horn:

• 911 Operator
  • Treasure Hunter Simulator
4 Likes

I had been wanting to play this gem for a long time now, but I recently picked it up in a bundle. Otherwise I wouldn’t ignore it. Poor thing :cry:

5 Likes

:eyes:

5 Likes

Nice profile pic @Norther

4 Likes

was “stolen” here (Clan info) billion years ago when picture still was without animation :grinning:

4 Likes

Thanks, @Norther :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Hopefully I would have found that when I rechecked my work.

4 Likes

Ubisoft: But dis our IP:<
Russians: Da, OUR IP

9 Likes

4 Likes