The @eliaviaene GAME Giveaway(Closed)

Thanks so much for the giveaway. On my bucket list would probably be to travel to Vegas and do the tourist thing one day, didn’t really travel for vacation before but one day. :slight_smile: :snake:

Totally forgot to put the list. :blush:

1. Train Valley 2
  2. Phantom Doctrine
  3. Chasm
  4. Gris
  5. The Bard’s Tale IV Directors Cut
    6.This is the Police 2
    7.Shoppe Keep 2
  6. Yakuza Kiwami
6 Likes

Thanks for the giveaway!

My #1 wish would be to witness dream manipulation or full-dive VR to finally have something worth living for in this boring and dark world.

What I’d like to enter for:

1. GRIS
  2. Ancestors Legacy
  3. Blasphemous
6 Likes

Id love to visit Iceland and Greenland one day(hopefully)

I would like to enter for:

1. Yakuza kiwami
    2.Gris
    3.Hitman 2
    4.The bard’s tale 4
    5.Desert child
6 Likes

Heym thanks for the giveaway!.
I guess I always wanted to spend some time just hitchhiking around somewhere.
I’d like to enter for

1. Blasphemous

That’s it!

6 Likes

I’ve always wanted to travel to Antarctica or the Arctics to see gigantic icebergs up close.

1. Yakuza Kiwami
  2. Blasphemous
  3. Turok 2
  4. The Bard’s Tale IV

Thank you both for this giveaway!

6 Likes

@ascherwedel Don’t forget to add your #1 bucket list thing. ^^

5 Likes

I appreciate the optimism, but I’ve mostly given up. I’m just burned out, stressed, and tired after 14 years of this nonsense. The job is desirable on paper, so most of the things I want to do are a step down in terms of income and “prestige.” Which is absolutely fine with me, but I can’t seem to convince other employers of that. The response is generally (sometimes they are forthright about it, sometimes it’s an undertone) an expectation that I would get offers for better-paying jobs and would leave as soon as a nice one came by, given my qualifications.

Meh.

6 Likes

Thanks @eliaviaene and @delenn13 for the giveaway ! :smile::smile:

I´d love to travel to Greece and Egypt, to see landmarks of ancient history.

Interested in:

1. ANCESTORS LEGACY
  2. Yakuza Kiwami
  3. DARK FUTURE: BLOOD RED STATES
  4. DRIFTLAND: THE MAGIC REVIVAL
  5. Train Valley 2
  6. TRUBERBROOK / TRÜBERBROOK
6 Likes

Let me know when you add the “bucket list” requirement so I can add your entries…:star_struck:

4 Likes

@discobot display help

Idk, just wanted to see what it did. Free bump I guess.

5 Likes

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start new user

Starts one of the following interactive narratives: new user, advanced user.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

2 Likes

I know this is a unfortunate timing to say. But we all should keep looking forward and who knows what will come tomorrow? Remember, you never fail until you lose faith in yourself.:wink:

5 Likes

I’ve really want to go to New Zealand and Australia, hope someday I can make it possible :slight_smile:

I’d like to enter for:

1. Blasphemous
  2. GRIS
  3. Chasm
  4. Desert Child
  5. Yakuza Kiwami
  6. The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut
  7. Phantom Doctrine
  8. Raiden V: Director’s Cut
  9. This Is the Police 2
  10. Fluffy Horde
  11. X-Morph: Defense

Thanks a lot for the amazing givaway!:+1::clap:

6 Likes

omg lol forgot! I have always want to go to Greenland! even though i live close to it, it would be tons of fun!

5 Likes

Hmmm…
Well…

First off, that’s a lot of nice games you’re giving away (didn’t know Turok 2 was on Steam)…

Bucket list…
I wanna get one of those large slices of pie from House of Pies, because, DAMN, those are some large, luscious slices of homemade pie.

Only up to eleven games? Hmmm…

Of the games listed, only two are already on my Steam Wishlist.

1. Blasphemous
  2. Gris

♫Because, sometimes, you can’t choose…♫
♫It’s like ah-Heads-They Win, ah-Tails-You Gonna Lose!♫
♫Win big, mama’s fallen angel, lose big, livin’ out her lies…♫
♫Wants it all, mama’s fallen angel, lose it all, rollin’ the dice with her life!♫

Edit: Missed some portion about the bot being the deciding party. Likely because I have lackluster hardware and it didn’t load everything.

Hey, Discobot buddy!
I finished organizing your massive card collection.

Am I good to win?

6 Likes

At first - looking through the list - I thought hmm, I have most of those titles, good. But then it turned out I only want most of those titles, and not actually have them:D I think I spend too much time window shopping…

Thank you, @eliaviaene, for supplying all those goodies, and thank you, @delenn13, for managing this giveaway:)

It’s not really a bucket list item (as I don’t have one), but my one dream goal - which is far, far out there - is to:

1. Overthrow a government
  2. Declare a libertarian state
  3. Repeat

I’d like to enter in the following order, please:

1. Blasphemous
  2. Chasm
  3. Fluffy Horde
  4. Phantom Doctrine
  5. The Bards Tale IV Directors Cut
  6. Horizon Chase Turbo
  7. This Is the Police 2
  8. Desert Child
  9. Yakuza Kiwami

Oh, Great Discobot!
I praise You
I seek You
I trust in You

Tell me, Highest One, will I win gud?

@discobot fortune

6 Likes

:crystal_ball: Signs point to yes

4 Likes

Noice:]

5 Likes

Hello there. Sooo… Since I have to been to Japan actually I scratched my nr. 1 from my bucket list.

But right now? I don’t know. Honestly, I would like to travel, to write to my hearts extend but rn I just want to carve my future into the papers of my Book of Life. I am trying to overcome a trauma that keeps me from having relationships especially those which are based on love and everything that comes with it. Don’t get me wrong, I can befriend people and hang out with them but… with no physical contact but in rare cases or with female friends.

It’s not my highest priority but should be my top 5. Top 4 would be to give my father the chance to dive within the Great Barrier Reef although I know it’s impossible since he has a chronic illness making it impossible to dive. Top 3 is to find a home I can build/change on my own, where I can live with my cats without fearing to lose them to a car or else. Top 2 (now top 1?) is to find a job that makes me happy no matter what I do, that fills me with happiness, love and a feeling of being home. I think my apprenticeship was the right way but the place isn’t right yet. Therefore, I must search until my heart is filled with what I wished for.

The Game I enter for:

The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut

Thank you for the giveaway and for reminding us of what we might want to do :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Cat not stupid. Cat good.

9 Likes