The @eliaviaene GAME Giveaway(Closed)

@eliaviaene gave me all 22 keys to give away. Anyone who has done a giveaway knows over 20 games is a crazy amount of games to giveaway at one time.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I was going to split it up but I decided to just DO IT! So lets see how bad I can be.

Rules:
Must be a member of the forum for 2 weeks.
Must have 8 badges.
What is the No. 1 item on your ā€œbucket listā€? What is the one thing you have always wanted to do or see(if you donā€™t have a bucket list)? A story or a pic will do.
Please list games in order of how much you want them. I will be limiting the wins to 2 games each if need arises.
Can enter for 11 games ONLY!!!

Ends Next Fridayā€¦June 12th at Noon EST( around the same time the Daily Deal changes).
Suck up to @discobot because he will decide who wins the games.

I am sure I have forgotten something(I always do). I reserve the right to change everything.:scream:
ANCESTORS LEGACY
Win

BLASPHEMOUS
Win

CAPITALISM 2
Win

Chasm
Win/Mac/Lin

DARK FUTURE: BLOOD RED STATES
Win

Desert Child
Win/Mac/Lin

DRIFTLAND: THE MAGIC REVIVAL
Win/Mac

Fluffy Horde
Win/Mac/Lin

GRIS
Win/Mac

HITMAN 2
Win

HORIZON CHASE TURBO
Win/Mac/Lin

PHANTOM DOCTRINE
Win

RAIDEN V: DIRECTORā€™S CUT | 雷電 V DIRECTORā€™S CUT | 雷電V:å°Žę¼”å‰Ŗč¼Æē‰ˆ
Win

Regular Human Basketball
Win/Mac/Lin

SHOPPE KEEP 2
Win

THE BARDā€™S TALE IV: DIRECTORā€™S CUT
Win/Mac/Lin

THIS IS THE POLICE 2
Win/Mac/Lin

Train Valley 2
Win/Mac/Lin

TRUBERBROOK / TRƜBERBROOK
Win/Mac/Lin

TUROK 2: SEEDS OF EVIL
Win/Mac/Lin

X-MORPH: DEFENSE
Win

Yakuza Kiwami
Win

May the force be with you and LLAP!

33 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to see the cherry blossoms in springtime in Japan. Honestly even visitng Japan is a huge bucketlist thing for me.

Iā€™m really interested in Blasphemous and Gris.
Good luck all.

10 Likes

I just added this partā€¦

Please list games in order of how much you want them

7 Likes

For starters thanks a bunch to @delenn13 and @eliaviaene for the giveaway :raised_hands:

Probably going to sound weird but I always wanted to go down to Antartica and be in one of those research stations. Probably will not go even if I could afford it or they would allow me to go but for whatever reason I feel like I would love to be stranded there. Close second would be to climb a mountain freestyle like those people who are skilled enough to do so but it will never happen. I would fall on the first 10 feet.

Can ONLY enter for up to 11 games? Oh myā€¦ :joy:

1. Blasphemous
  2. Ancestors Legacy
  3. Raiden V
  4. Horizon Chase Turbo
  5. Train Valley 2
  6. Gris
9 Likes

@delenn13, the Hitman 2 link seems to link the Hitman 2 Gold, you might want to modify this so people are not misled.

Also, Bardā€™s Tale IV is probably from the Humble Bundle lately, just to let people know, this activates Bardā€™s Tale IV and also adds: The Bardā€™s Tale Trilogy if you donā€™t already own it.

The Bard's Tale Trilogy on Steam

@eliaviaene, thanks for the wonderful set of games you are giving away to the community!

12 Likes

Wow so many giveaways lately, thanks @eliaviaene and @delenn13.
I think one thing I would like to do is visit Japan. I think there are just some interesting dichotomies between their proper culture and then a completely wild side as well as the hustle and bustle of the main cities and the tranquillity and beauty of the countryside. Also their food seems amazing as well.

Iā€™ll chuck my name in for:

1. Phantom Doctrine
  2. Horizon Chase Turbo
10 Likes

Thank you @eliaviaene and @delenn13 for doing this giveaway :hugs:

Iā€™d like to take my wife on a trip through Europe and visit the all the major cities. Never had the chance to do it, because life never allowed it. Hopefully, Iā€™ll be able to do it in the future.

As for my list of wished games:

1. Blasphemous
  2. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
  3. Gris
  4. Chasm
  5. Yakuza Kiwami

Thank you very much!!

9 Likes

Iā€™ve already crossed off pretty much everything on my bucket list, all thatā€™s left is pretty vague stuff. I guess the #1 thing, and also the most distant/challenging, is to reboot and finish Senka, the webcomic thatā€™s been brewing in my head since I was a teenager. The other comics Iā€™ve done and will do before it are pretty much practice to do Senka better.

@rporter711 Iā€™d also like to serve a season in Antarctica, so I donā€™t think thatā€™s weird at all xP Itā€™s not on my bucket list though, because it conflicts too much with other things.

Iā€™d like to enter for:

1. Yakuza Kiwami
  2. Phantom Doctrine (to give to my XCOM-loving friend)
  3. Truberbrook
  4. GRIS
  5. This is the Police 2 (to give to my true-crimeā€“loving friend)
10 Likes

22 games?! Good lord. lol Thanks for providing the keys for the giveaway @eliaviaene and thanks @delenn13 for hosting it! :slight_smile:

Well the one thing I really want to do in life is visit another country, any would do, but in particular I want to see Norway and Russia. I want to hear the languages and experience the culture at least one time before I kick the bucket. :sweat_smile:

Iā€™m entering for these, as they would interest me and my sister:

1. Blasphemous
  2. Gris
  3. The Bardā€™s Tale IV: Directorā€™s Cut
  4. Shoppe Keep 2
  5. Phantom Doctrine (sister would really enjoy this one I think)

Thanks again! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Thanks @eliaviaene and @delenn13 for another lovely giveaway.

Iā€™ll put restraining order on myself and skip this one , though i would like to personally recommend Blasphemous and Hitman 2 , both masterfully crafted games in their respective genres.

10 Likes

I hope I got the correct one nowā€¦LOL Thanks @YQMaoski :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

8 Likes

Looks good, yeah, the Standard Edition is what came with the humble bundle lately.

7 Likes

Thanks @delenn13 and @eliaviaene for this giveaway! Thatā€™s quite the list of games youā€™ve provided for it!

Hmm, choosing just 1 thing in particular is pretty hard. If I had to pick something on the spot, Iā€™d either like to go bowling again (only went twice during high school, iirc) or go to a mini golf course in the future.

These are the games Iā€™m interested in:

1. Yakuza Kiwami
  2. Gris
  3. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
  4. The Bardā€™s Tale 4
  5. Hitman 2
7 Likes

Iā€™ll be honest: Iā€™m a simple guy. As long as I can play my video games, Iā€™m happy, so I guess the number one item on my bucket list is to play all the games in my Steam backlog.

ā€¦or maybe get a job so I actually have income. Thatā€™s probably more important.

Entering for:

1. RAIDEN V: DIRECTORā€™S CUT
  2. 雷電 V DIRECTORā€™S CUT
  3. 雷電V:å°Žę¼”å‰Ŗč¼Æē‰ˆ
7 Likes

The #1 thing for me is becoming a K-9 officer. Iā€™ve for so long this has been my dream of the future. Iā€™m almost done college, hopefully Iā€™ll get in within the next 10 years. (I keep getting told they want people with life experience so they wonā€™t usually higher right out of college). Thanks for the giveaway!

1. Bards Tale
  2. This Is the Police
  3. Hitman 2
7 Likes

Thanks for GA, well this is amazing, iā€™ve seen a lots of GAā€™s recently and i appreciate the gesture :wink:

Well, i always wanted to travel to other countries but, i ALWAYS have the same problem, which one?, i think iceland is amazing, also scotland, but also england. Well lets see other countryā€¦ man, look at poland or germany or switzerlandā€¦

But i realize, its more easy travel some country nearby, Probably a cruise for the caribbean :sunny::sunglasses::palm_tree:

In for:
1) BLASPHEMOUS
2) ANCESTORS LEGACY
3) Chasm
4) THE BARDā€™S TALE IV: DIRECTORā€™S CUT

6 Likes

The most important thing for me is definitely getting my degree, which is not all that enticing, but I just want it.

The next best thing is travelling to the middle east and eat all the Hummus I can stuff myself with!
I would like to enter for:

1. Blasphemous
2. Gris
3. TrĆ¼berbrook
4. Turok 2
5. Desert Child

5 Likes

My #1 impractically maybe, was to visit Japan, see the Cherry Blossom Trees, as said above, eats the good food - right out a vending machine, maybe see the islands of kitties and bunnies.

Recently, my #1 involves being more conifdent and courageous when exploring my creative self, maybe finally make many of the stories in my head into something tangible for others to enjoy.

Thanks @eliaviaene and @delenn13 for your generosity and time.

Entering for:
. Yakuza Kiwami.

Cheers.

7 Likes

I take you really, really , really want RAIDEN V: DIRECTORā€™S CUT :scream:

4 Likes