The @eliaviaene GAME Giveaway(Closed)

Well the number one thing i wanna do in the future is visit Australia and spend some time at the great barrier reef, would also love to visit Iceland or maybe Finland and Africa too one day, preferably seeing some of the animals there.

Seeing as I almost have everything on this list myself I would like to enter for:

1. Chasm (to give to my girlfriend)
    and 2. Raiden V cause thats the only one on the list that I don’t already own myself

Also @Donluis524 i recommend the south of germany to ya, some very beautiful mountains and landscapes we have there. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

What an awesome variation, thanks for the GA!

To make this world a better place more than I am now. I always loved helping people, either the poor and needy, the sad and even the bad. Nothing brings me more joy but to share my bread with someone, especially in need. I also believe people can change, and bad people need the most help and love even if they don’t realise it. Your words and actions can change a person’s life or way of thinking. So, thats why I studied psychology and never have nicest things for myself :grin: Other people’s joy fulfill me more than my own.

Entering for:
Ancestors Legacy, im a sucker for history, especially battle-wise
GRIS because artsy, I love and do art myself
Yakuza Kiwami because being a big Mafia game, Peaky Blinders and Goodfellas fan, I never tried a Yakuza game before
Phantom Doctrice because conspiracy and spying, always an interesting plot.
Truberbrook because beautiful artwork and story

6 Likes

i always wanted to explore the outback in australia and travel to the top of the himalayas ,my picks are:

1. Hitman 2
  2. Yakuza Kiwami
  3. GRIS
  4. Blasphemous
  5. Ancestors Legacy
  6. Raiden V
  7. Train Valley 2

Thanks @eliaviaene and @delenn13 for the giveaways

7 Likes

Not entering

I’m just passing by to say: Thanks for the incredible giveaway :heavy_heart_exclamation::heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I assume SFW things only? Well, then I’d like to come to a house in a country with high cuisine traditions, the kind of a house where parents taught children to coon for ages, and eat their recipes. You know, have the whole history of that cuisine facing me.

I’d like to enter for:

1. (and actually like 2 or 3 too, way above other games) Gris
  2. X-Morph Defense
  3. Blasphemous
  4. The Bard’s Tale 4 (honestly a great game, but I beat like half of it when betatesting, making me desire it less)
  5. Ancestors Legacy
  6. Driftland The Magic Revival
7 Likes

Major thanks to @delenn13 and @eliaviaene!

I see a lot of people mentioning Japan. I visited for the 3rd time recently with the wife (her first visit). In case I haven’t mentioned this before, you should absolutely visit Nagasaki. Tokyo is just another big city IMHO, but Nagasaki has some really cool stuff even though most Japanese in other cities asked us why in the world we went to Nagasaki. For an extremely long time, Nagasaki was the only city that non-Japanese were allowed in the country, so it has an incredibly interesting history with nice museums, art, and temples. Literally every outside influence came in though Nagasaki, so that’s where you see the beginnings of Japanese Buddhism, Hinduism, westernization, etc. Not to mention the museum at ground zero for the bomb.

Oh, and you can mingle with capybaras and flamingos and monkeys and more at the Nagasaki Biopark.

As for myself, I just want to retire young. Due to a series of unfortunate circumstances, I ended up in a career that isn’t tied to my degrees, and which really holds no interest to me. I haven’t been successful in changing career tracks, so I’m just ready for it to be over.

Put me down for

1. GRIS
  2. Blasphemous
  3. Dark Future: Blood Red States
  4. The Bard’s Tale IV
  5. HITMAN 2
7 Likes

It’s never too late. So while you don’t necessarily have to keep actively trying if you feel you no longer have the energy for that. You should always keep an eye open for unexpected opportunities. And suddenly everything could change.

10 Likes

Wow so many giveaways lately! Thank you @eliaviaene and @delenn13 for this one!

I want to travel. Where? Wherever there’s nature. I like cities too but what I most care is to see beautiful nature. Mountains, sea, snow, etc. Nature.

1. Gris
  2. Fluffy Horde
  3. Blasphemous
  4. Chasm
  5. Horizon Chase Turbo
  6. Yakuza Kimawi
  7. Hitman 2
  8. Regular Human Basketball
  9. X-Morph Defense
  10. Dark Future
  11. Turok 2
6 Likes

Thank you for this give away, very epic. As for bucket list I just want to go out side.

1:Hitman
2 blasphemous
3:Yakuza Kiwami

7 Likes

Ooh boy, so many giveaways. You guys are awesome :heart:

Number 1 on my bucket list is to live in 2 different places for at least a time, Scotland and Japan. I have heritage in Scotland but have never been, and Japan seems like such a lovely and interesting place to me.

I’ll enter for:

1. Blasphemous
  2. This is the Police 2
  3. Hitman 2
  4. Train Valley 2
  5. Gris
6 Likes

I don’t have much of a bucket list but I’ve wanted to get a cat for a few years now. I’ve had plenty of pets through my life but never the opportunity to have a cat. Some time this year I might be able to cross that of my list hopefully. Bit stupid maybe but it’s a goal.

I’d like to enter for 1. Yakuza Kiwami and 2. Hitman 2

Thanks for the giveaway @eliaviaene and @delenn13

7 Likes

In my first career as a musician, I performed with Stevie Wonder at a benefit concert. The bucket list item for me would have been to perform with a few more famous artists (I did meet a few).

Thanks for your giveaway! :sunglasses: For games, I know that 2 wins is max per person, but I’ll give you a list of 11 to give you max flexibility if needed. In order of preference.

1. Hitman 2
  2. The Bard’s Tale Iv: Director’s
  3. Yakuza Kiwami
  4. Gris
  5. Turok 2: Seeds Of Evil
  6. Train Valley 2
  7. X-Morph: Defense
  8. Ancestors Legacy
  9. Horizon Chase Turbo
  10. Driftland: The Magic Revival
  11. Truberbrook
6 Likes

I think visting another planet would be it. It seems really out of this world (literally) but just maybe it would be possible soon enough. SpaceX has really crytsallised this and seeing the synchronised landing of both boosters during their heavy launch was amazing. Made me regret taking my current major :frowning:

Thanks for the giveaway @eliaviaene & of course, @delenn13!

1. Yakuza Kiwami
  2. HITMAN 2
  3. Train Valley 2
  4. ANCESTORS LEGACY
  5. PHANTOM DOCTRINE
  6. Driftland: The Magic Revival
  7. GRIS
  8. THIS IS THE POLICE 2
  9. X-Morph: Defense
  10. Shoppe Keep 2
  11. The Bard’s Tale IV
6 Likes

Bucket list is such a weird word, I’ve never really considered making such a list. But I spent the day considering the idea so here goes. I want to have my consciousness copied into a machine of some sort designed for this purpose to live on in eternity in a simulated utopia of AIs. Of course as I am aware that there would be no such thing as transference a version of me would remain in this fleshy form waiting to die, possibly be terminated in the process. Though I would really want to have a chance to have a chat with my AI copy before that and I am sure my AI self would as well, that could be really interesting.

Thank you to @eliaviaene for so generously supplying these keys and @delenn13 for putting in the effort of running a giveaway.

So I’d like to enter for a number of these games, please.

1. Hitman 2
  2. Phantom Doctrine
  3. Yakuza Kiwami
  4. Blasphemous
  5. This is the Police 2
  6. Gris
  7. The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut
  8. RAIDEN V: DIRECTOR’S CUT
  9. Trüberbrook
  10. Dark Future: Blood Red States
  11. Turok 2

And thank you both, once again.

7 Likes

Thanks for the games @eliaviaene and to @delenn13 for hosting the giveaway!

I don’t really have a number one for a bucket list or really a bucket list at all, but some things I would really like to achieve would be to become a professional chef, hell just a competent cook would be nice, not that I’m a horrible cook or anything but… anyways. Some other things I would really like to achieve would be a professional guitarist. Always loved playing guitar, even though I haven’t been playing really for a long time… A new one for me would be a racecar driver, not nascar though. Been playing some racing games recently and watching some racing stuff. A lot being crashes from Nurburgring and other various crashes. Unrelated to Nurburgring. Weird how that would make we want to race, but the crashes don’t really dissuade me from wanting to race. Seeing the immense speed just really makes me want to race. That’s about all I can think of for my so called bucket, not bucket list. Good enough for me. I always seem to have a lot to say even when I could just say one simple thing. But, that’s not me. :grin:

On to the games!

1. Blasphemous
  2. Gris
  3. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
  4. The Bard’s Tale IV - Standard Edition
  5. Yakuza Kiwami
  6. Chasm
  7. Desert Child
  8. This is the Police 2
  9. Phantom Doctrine
6 Likes

Hi @delenn13 and @eliaviaene. Nice giveaway!!!

I know it’s a bit cliche but my bucket list thing is to go to space. I just want to be weightless and float about for a bit. I also want to take a bird with me because I’m curious as to how they would fly in zero g :face_with_raised_eyebrow: anyway, I’d like to enter for:

1 Blasphemous
2 Horizon Chase Turbo
3 Raiden V
4 Turok 2
5 Chasm
6 Fluffy Horde

Good luck everyone

9 Likes
  1. HITMAN 2
  2. Yakuza Kiwami
  3. THIS IS THE POLICE 2
    4.ANCESTORS LEGACY
  4. TRUBERBROOK / TRÜBERBROOK
  5. PHANTOM DOCTRINE
  6. Chasm
  7. Fluffy Horde
  8. SHOPPE KEEP 2
  9. X-MORPH: DEFENSE
  10. RAIDEN V: DIRECTOR’S CUT | 雷電 V DIRECTOR’S CUT | 雷電V:導演剪輯版
    Thank you!!! <3 @eliaviaene and @delenn13 :slight_smile:
3 Likes

Woohoo! Thank you both for the giveaway and organizing this.

My bucket list…This may be a long long time in the future. But I’ve always wanted to see the Vatican. I don’t know what I would even do there or if it’s a tourist spot. But someday…

1. Driftland: The Magic Revival
  2. The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut
  3. Phantom Doctrine
  4. This is the Police 2
  5. Ancestors Legacy
  6. Capitalism 2
  7. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
  8. GRIS
  9. Yakuza Kiwami
  10. Hitman 2
  11. Shoppe Keep 2
7 Likes

Thank you for the giveaway @delenn13 @eliaviaene :raised_hands::clap:

The current No.1: finish the Higurashi When They Cry series when I have time (still having 2 OVAs left)
For anyone who still hasn’t watched yet: keep watching it till season 2, most of the things will be explained in there.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My list:

1. Regular Human Basketball
  2. Dark Future
  3. Horizon Chase Turbo
  4. Chasm
  5. Ancestors Legacy
  6. Yakuza Kiwami
  7. Blasphemous
  8. Capitalism 2
  9. Shoppe Keep 2
  10. Truberbrook
  11. Driftland

Hope it’s not too late to change my list. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: @delenn13

7 Likes

Wow, so many giveaways! Thanks @delenn13 and @eliaviaene for this giveaway!

Bucket list is a weird idiom, not sure if my wishes apply but I have top 3 that I cannot rank (presented in random order):

• To see the northern lights
  • To learn how to surf at least half-decently and put it to some use
  • To become really good at my job.

And as for the games, I’d like to enter for:

• Regular Human Basketball
  • GRIS
  • Yakuza Kiwami
6 Likes