The @eliaviaene GAME Giveaway(Closed)

My cat is pleased by your comment

6 Likes

"You earned the right to pet me, once*

That is my Opera kitty to a tee. One pat, brief head rub, 5 seconds of hugs, then off to stalk more birds. sigh :heart:

5 Likes

My cats say “the creation of cats was not a 'cat’astophe - good job Mr/Mrs/Ms/Miss God!”. :cat:

6 Likes

Awesome giveaway @delenn13 :+1:

My number one thing I always wanted to do is fly a fighter jet, because I saw Top Gun when I was a kid and thought that would be really cool to do. I didn’t set my sights on doing it though, but I don’t know, maybe one day I can get in one as just a passenger lol. Second thing I would love to do is go up in space, and that may be more doable, I think, since space tourism is a thing. I just need to come up with the several tens of thousands of bucks to go there. Easier said than done, huh? :smile:

And, I would love to enter for these games, in order of what I want the most:

1. Train Valley 2
  2. Blasphemous
  3. Yakuza Kiwami
  4. Hitman 2 Standard Edition
  5. Raiden V
7 Likes

Woah that’s a huge prize list!

My bucket list includes needing to go to South East Asia to visit two different people as promised years ago. Still haven’t done it because of financial reasons.

I’m interested in only three games from this list, and I don’t mind if I don’t win any of them:

1. Turok 2: Seeds of Evil
  2. Horizon Chase Turbo
  3. The Bard’s Tale IV Director’s Cut

Thank you delenn13 and eliaviaene! (My bad for not including who supplied the games! Thank you eliaviaene!!!)

6 Likes

Right now, my bucket list has exactly one item: make and release my game.

I’m interested in:

1. Phantom Doctrine
  2. Ancestors Legacy
  3. Dark Future
  4. Fluffy Horde
  5. The Bard’s Tale IV
  6. Driftland
  7. Desert Child

Thanks @eliaviaene!

8 Likes

Well, I guess Discobot never received my request…ah, well.

2 Likes

First of all, thanks, @eliaviaene and @delenn13!
I don’t really have a bucket list.
But if I stretch the definition of bucket list a bit, then I want to play all the games on my backlog - that way I’ll live FOREVER! Or at least as long as interesting games keep being made.
On a more serious note I’d like to see humanity properly go into space: figure out long term habitation, mine asteroids to build more space-stuff without having to fight the gravity well for every gram of useful tech we set up in orbit, stuff like that.

1. Blasphemous
  2. Gris
  3. Truberbrook
  4. Yakuza Kiwami
6 Likes

My close friend immigrated to Japan and became a waitress in a Russian-themed cafe. She finished language school and got promoted to manager in the same cafe. She’s doing great for herself and found the love of her life there, but she often talks about how she misses her friends, because flights to Russia are too expensive.
So what i REALLY want to do is go to Japan with my fiancee (we’re close friends all together), and visit her cafe in her working hours. Then order some food, and after getting the food ask the waitress to call the manager. Our friend will go to see what happened, and then - surprise, surprise! - it’s us :grinning:

I’m entering for these awesome games:

1. The Bard’s Tale IV - Standard Edition
  2. This Is the Police 2
  3. DRIFTLAND: THE MAGIC REVIVAL
  4. TRÜBERBROOK
  5. Blasphemous

Thanks for the awesome giveaway @delenn13 and @eliaviaene !!

8 Likes

To make a fun, well liked and enjoyable video game that people will remember.

1 Chasm
2 THIS IS THE POLICE 2

thanks @delenn13 and @eliaviaene and hope everyone have a nice day

6 Likes

Thanks for the humongous giveaway @eliaviaene and @delenn13!

I’ve always wanted to do the whole backpacking through Europe thing, so that would be #1 on my bucket list. Probably should have pursued it before I took on the post of Dad though.

I’ll throw my hat in for:

1. Blasphemous
  2. Ancestors Legacy
  3. Phantom Doctrine
  4. X-Morph: Defense
  5. Horizon Chase Turbo
  6. The Bard’s Tale IV: Director’s Cut
  7. Truberbrook
  8. GRIS
  9. Hitman 2
  10. Raiden V: Director’s Cut
6 Likes

Less than 4 hours before I close this.

9 Likes

Well… That’s amazing giveaway, so I can’t restrain :slight_smile:
Thank you @eliaviaene for providing such amazing games and @delenn13 for hosting!

I’m a simple person living for the moment, so I don’t have a “bucket list” per say, but always wanted to design the most adored building in the world one day and even overshadow the Pyramids :stuck_out_tongue:.
On the serious side - current goal is to manage to go through the renovations of the apartment I need to move to and still have some money left…

Turn it from this

to something I can enjoy this view everyday:

View

I would love to enter for:

1. Blasphemous
  2. HITMAN 2
  3. Horizon Chase Turbo
  4. GRIS
  5. Raiden V: Director’s Cut
  6. Truberbrook
  7. Chasm

Cheers and thank you for the opportunity!

7 Likes

Closed for Drawings :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

16 Likes

Once more thank you, @eliaviaene and @delenn13 for awesome giveaway!
And thanks to all the participants for all your lovely stories, some funny, some “Hmm, maybe I should try something like that”, some inspiring, I hope you all will get your chances and more.

8 Likes

Thank you very much @delenn13. and @eliaviaene for this fantastic giveaway.
Congrats to all winners and to all participants for sharing their bucket lists :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you SO much, @delenn13. and @eliaviaene for your generosity!
I won the key to Ancestors Legacy, which did work on Steam. A great RTS that I’ll enjoy. Thanks again. :grin:

9 Likes

Yeah, thanks for the giveaway!
Bucket list thing was fun - now I know new idiom + some ideas people shared were really interesting =)

8 Likes

Happy with this one - it was fun to give some real deep thoughts to things. Hoping all the winners will enjoy their new shinies and kudos to Delenn for managing a huge giveaway and To Elia for her generous donations. :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you again @delenn13 and @eliaviaene for the giveaway. I got Capitalism 2. Seems like a very good educational game. Wondering if anyone actually owns a physical copy of it?:wink:

9 Likes