The Battle Royale between Battle Royale gaming studios

At least i know now that i’m not the only one who thinks apex legends is a blackout/overwatch mash-up.

4 Likes

I think u should add Rainbow 6 Siege to that though; several things came straight from that too.

the game is rly well-optimized; i played a few games last night; apparently they worked 2 years on this, so i wouldn’t call this a quick cash grab actually, as lots of ppl apparently label it

6 Likes

He even mentions ring of elysium. He also says they took all the best stuff from the different games and slapped it together.

5 Likes

y the attachment thing; what i love MOST of all about this is that it automatically unequips attachments from guns u switch out and equips them to the gun u switch too when possible, which i don’t think any game has done ever till now?!?!?!

7 Likes

If I remember right, Ring of Elysium did it as well

4 Likes

could be; good on them then for this gameplay innovation; never played it but did watch some gameplay; i thought they did have the automatic attachment thing but not when switching guns…

dude yr avatar is just too freaky it takes me to that scene in Face/Off every single time, rofl

4 Likes

just won my first game, so now i can uninstall ez

5 Likes

Blockquote
dude yr avatar is just too freaky it takes me to that scene in Face/Off every single time, rofl

You’re welcome.

Also glad you had fun, I have yet to try the new map. Don’t uninstall yet, we could do a duo round if you want :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

nah i mean apex legends, lol, not rly interested in ROE

4 Likes

oh… [i would insert the sad “okay.” rage face but that meme has unfortunately died in 2013]

6 Likes

in fact, give Apex Legends a shot

5 Likes

lol:

finish him, rofl:

5 Likes

so who’s playing this EU? @Fraggles u up to give this a try sometime?

6 Likes

apex legends?
i played a few games and i would very much like to play with someone
my usual friends did not want to :frowning:

4 Likes

loving this game a lot, just won 3rd game XD

6 Likes

games are good when you win xD

Im on PS4 if anyone wants to play with me :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

10 million players! WTF

That’s an insane start; maybe this is the game that can actually compete with Fortnite after all; as it stands, they already have more concurrent players than PUBG

I myself got tired of PUBG quite fast as it was so badly optimized back in the day, and Fortnite just wasn’t my thing, as i dislike 3rd-person play in shooters, hate the building-mechanic (I don’t have dozens of hours to learn how to become good at that), and also don’t like their highly-“bloom”-affected shooting gameplay; the one game that got me excited to actually play a BR was COD Blackout, but that wasn’t accessible to me, and i am loving this game a lot atm, and it improves upon what i like about Blackout too

7 Likes

yo yr EU right? we can hook up some time

4 Likes

4 Likes

OMG this is the funniest shit ever

4 Likes