Steam Summer Sale 2018 - Salien Minigame

Hey guys. I am killing about 75 aliens each easy difficulty but I got lose. Why??

3 Likes

don’t let them touch you/your base
you have a a health amount, when that’s gone i guess you lose the round
trick is to click+spam 1 to keep tossing your main dmg (i like the green chest dmg, but the orange “body” isn’t bad either)
you can ofc play as intended, this being a clicker game :wink: and use an autoclicker script, -and you’ll never lose, at least not until higher lvls where monsters get more hp i suppse :smile:

2 Likes

Hmmm, i got my slimy little mofo up to level 5 already, it’s getting OP…

I can easily do hard levels now…

4 Likes

lvl 6 here, the exp req is getting ridic when the amount is the same… so annoying

2 Likes

Too boring a game to grind for too long…

It’s fun in short bursts for me.

3 Likes

agree, but i just want to see that meteor and black hole naow :joy:

2 Likes

Tryhard :3

2 Likes

:rofl:
to be fair, it’s a cakewalk, and just a matter of time/rounds :wink:

2 Likes

still tho, 2340 xp per round, and lvl 7 is 72k xp, with 28k to go :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Haxxor! I Rapport you nao!

4 Likes

wut haxor ? :smirk:

(see what i did there ?^) :rofl:

2 Likes

I’ll keep playing as long as i have fun with it, i think i spent more time playing than checking out any deals… then again, i can’t play much of anything these days, since my gpu kicked the bucket already…

Meh…

1 Like

If you are being overwhelmed too easily, you are in a tile that is over your level and you do not have enough skills to compensate for the hordes. Stick to Low until you can play Medium and them once you are high enough, you can go beyond Medium. The skills will help indicate when you can move if you need help beyond being able to destroy the monsters easily.

The goal is not to let them touch your base. There’s a limited set of monsters in each tile. So once they touch your base, they are gone and you can’t get those monsters as a score. So try not to let them slip by.

(I wish when it says you got items you actually got them though…my purple alien is angry from the lack of rewards for his hard work!)

1 Like

ahaha yes, lack. Ooops.

u can edit yr post with the pencil thingy :slight_smile:

1 Like

hahah, the black hole is op :smile: so much abuse :blush:
fck me 180000xp/77 perfect rounds to lvl 8. thats 2½ hours minimum :dizzy_face:

1 Like

I didn’t even notice it, to be honest. I’m operating on zero sleep. :sweat_smile:

Capture

Restarted? How can it restart when it doesn’t start in the first place?

Guess I lose too. :laughing:

6 Likes

Anyone know how the “you are now entered to win one of these 4 games” thing work?

3 Likes

Mouse and keyboard destroyer game, heh

4 Likes