Steam Reviews

9 Likes

48%20hours%20later

8 Likes

sow5p

9 Likes

New game released today: MOTHERGUNSHIP (a bullet-hell FPS with a really fun gun-crafting mechanic):

My review link:

10 Likes

Looks like it’s a day for new game releases for us, Mugsters also released today, only about 4 hours ago:

Here is my review link:

By the way, I may or may not have channeled a little bit of @Punkster on the style of this review after reading his review on Bit Blaster XL.

I am putting his review link here, because I really laughed out loud reading it…

https://steamcommunity.com/id/punksterdaddy/recommended/433950/

9 Likes

oh noes, pls save us @YQMaoski

9 Likes

I’ve been ignoring GGGmanlives’s review for a while, just because I’ve seen this name everywhere. I suppose I really should take a look. :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I am not familiar at all… Just looked him up on Google…

4 Likes

GGGmanlives, I mean. I realized post-… erm, post, that I shortened his name in a way that makes it unrecognizable.

He’s the textbook example of an Australian on Youtube.

7 Likes

Today we have reviewed this game The Tower of Beatrice on Steam
It’s an Escape-Room game with a lot of puzzles (for me it was not an easy game, but I like it a lot)
Here is the link to our review: Steam Community :: yoshirules :: Review for The Tower of Beatrice

7 Likes

Hey, hold on a minute, that other guy’s review, the Bit Blaster XL one, isn’t even funny. You promised me comedy, damn it!

Did you link the wrong one?

Comicbook%20Guy%20Worst%20Review%20Ever%20(2)

Yours was decent though, which I read last night without knowing about this one. Good job @YQMaoski & @yoshirules on your commitment to Indie Gems with detailed reviews.

10 Likes

I’m working on a review for Book of Daemons but it’s a lot of game. I’ll post my progress eventually

5 Likes

Reviewed a simple puzzler this time around, almost didn’t post it here because it’s a simple game.

It’s called The Four Colour Theorem, and if that was the whole game by itself, it would have been really straight forward, but they added simple addition to really mess you up…

Here’s my review link:

7 Likes

We have reviewed two smaller games:
Puzlogic, very nice puzzle game (I think) Puzlogic on Steam and here is the review: Steam Community :: yoshirules :: Review for Puzlogic
Mercs: a fun turnbased battle game: Mercs on Steam The review:
Steam Community :: yoshirules :: Review for Mercs

6 Likes

Well, I will post these here, DK reviewed a couple of games yesterday and today as well:

Review Link:

and

Review link:

7 Likes

It’s finally done. My review for Book of Demons.

7 Likes

I sent you a friend request…:+1:t2:

6 Likes

Nice! I sent you a friend request too! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Today I reviewed: Jack B. Nimble, an endless runner that’s really well done and is quite fun

Here’s my review link:

Also reviews we have done last couple of days (only review links below):
E.Z (a short but reallly difficult platforming game)
Dungeon Rankers (one-player roguelike battle royale, minimalist, heavily pixelated)

9 Likes

Got one for Kingsway!

6 Likes