Steam Reviews

I try to keep up with my activity feed and read everything, but apparently I missed 2/5 of them… :+1:

4 Likes

Activity feed is a mess most of the time. I’ll lose stuff posted a day before because it’s a mile down.

4 Likes

This is a bit delayed, but because the developer @yitzilitt recently joined the Chrono ranks, it seemed appropriate:

Review link:

7 Likes

I’m honored :3

6 Likes

Two more reviews today from me:

First up is a minimalist twin-stick shooter/bullet hell game that has a rhythm component… think simplified versions of Necrodancer + Gungeon… Simply the graphics to a minimum and toss in some mind-numbing backgrounds to give you a few moments of optical illusions as you play (unintentional of course) and you get this:

Review Link:

Next is a visual novel that is pretty neat with really nice artwork, though the game is really short and only chapter 1 out of 3 planned are currently complete:

Review Link:

And I think I might be done for the day… a lot of playing and a lot of writing… (No wonder I am putting on weight and losing my exercise tolerance!)

5 Likes

Played this horrible game that prompted me to start a new thread earlier, asking for titles that I should never play or have on my WL:

review link:

5 Likes

I don’t know if this is the right place to post this, but i think it is. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
I would really appreciate if anyone could subscribe to this curator page, it is a collective between me and other 3 steam friends and we are trying to review art and weird vidya, so if anyone is interested you are welcome! Thank you all for your time!!! :blush::blush:

6 Likes

A couple more updates from our channel today:

Review Link:

The following game is one of my favorite indie titles to be released this calendar year, and possibly the top pick for me. Even though it’s in Early Access, it has so much to offer. (I know that Dead Cells came out earlier this year too, but it’s been around a bit longer, so I am not including it in this mental list.)

Review Link:

9 Likes

Book of Demons was really fun. I should go back and run more characters through.

5 Likes

I’ll be giving away a copy of Sheltered again soon.

No one entered my last giveaway. lol

5 Likes

Probably b/c you piggybacked it off a thread a lot of people don’t watch… They want to see a new thread titled. [H]Steam Key [W]Nothing. Then all of steamgifts will be barging through your door.

6 Likes

A few more reviews:

Review:

Review:

Review:

Review:

8 Likes

Mutant Year Zero looks pretty fun…but Yoshi’s disabled comments on her reviews? Bad experience prompt that?

6 Likes

It’s disabled by default so you have to remember to mark the checkbox to allow them every time, I’d imagine it’s easy to forget.

8 Likes

Fraggles is right, I always forget to check the box :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Looks like you can comment now.

I make it a habit of looking to make sure I check it every time… but it’s totally easy to ignore and click post.

6 Likes

It was on my twitch stream :smiley:

6 Likes

which had how many viewers besides yr mom and sister?

4 Likes

I usually don’t watch streams, b/c I often start a video and have to go do something else, so I watch recorded stuff where I can pause and play, skip, etc.

lol…

6 Likes

New updates:

The first is a small but reasonably complex roguelike that will extend your coffee breaks a little bit longer. I do wish for more content.

Review:

This is an escape room game that is free on mobile platform, so it’s a bit difficult to justify its 10$ pricetag on Steam. It also has some bugs that need to be fixed (such as all achievements unlocking upon starting the game for the first time.)

Review:

Review:

6 Likes