Steam Key Giveaway! (CLOSED)

I’d like to enter for Nuclear Throne

I’d like to sail on a Sunless Sea.

I’d like to enter for Nuclear Throne !

Thx’s for the opportunity

1 Like

Sunless Sea please, thanks for doing this

1 Like

Thanks for doing the giveaway, it very nice of you. I don’t usually join in but I think I’ll enter for nuclear throne as it’s a game i think i would play.

Hey awesome thing ! I would love Nuclear Throne, I play a lot of splitscreen games with my brothers :smiley:

I would like to enter for Nuclear Throne :slight_smile:

Would LOVE nuclear throne :))))))

Thanks for giveaway! Count me in for Sunless Sea, please.

hello! Nuclear throne for me! :smiley: thank you very much for this giveaway, gosh people here are so generous

Wow, these are some good games you’re giving away. Not entering myself because I’m not much into any kind of strategy games and I own Nuclear Throne. Tough as balls, man. Put little over 10 hours into it and come back to it every now and then only to realize I’ll never make it to the end game.

I hope so bad that it goes to someone good. Those giveaways always attract a shitload of peeps noone ever heard of.

1 Like

Sunless Sea sounds very interesting! I’d like to enter for that one please!

Could I please be entered into the Nuclear Throne. Thanks for running a giveaway. :slight_smile:

I would like nuclear throne c:

1 Like

I’d love you to the bone for Sunless Sea! Thanks so much for the giveaway anyway someway!

Geez I did not read that right the first time

2 Likes

sunless sea, thanks for the giveaway!

me neither :joy:

i really appreciate you doing another giveaway @Whitishmink :hugs: :+1:

one of the games looks particularly mighty interesting. But since i don’t think i could give it the time it deserved to play it reasonably recent, i’ll just hang back and let everybody else join in the fun instead
(yay -1=better odds!) :smile:

2 Likes

Thanks for running a giveaway, would definitely be interested in Sunless Sea.

Sunless sea would be awesome! Been meaning to play for quite a long time now (ever since Dan Bull did a rap about it on YouTube, really) and still havent had a true drive to. TBH I’ll probably get it anyway on my own but will hold off until this is over.

1 Like