Steam Key Giveaway! (CLOSED)

i´m in for nuclear throne

Naughty chinoz!

Don’t blame it on me, it’s on the medications!

Please please pleaseeee

(they drove him away in the sanitarium where he belongs)

lightly off topic: anybody has given a try to the mobile game of the guys of Sunless Sea? The steampunk’s one.
If so, please share your thoughts, thanks!

Entering for Sunless Sea. Thx for doing the giveaway:)!

I have been intrigued to play either of the games available; if I had to pick one though, I would have to put my energy into getting nuclear throne.

Entering for Nuclear Thrones, thanks for the giveaway.

Nuclear Throne would be good for me

1 Like

Sunless Sea would be nice, thank you!

I’d like to enter for Sunless Sea.

Note: I’ve already played it and it’s great, but I don’t have it on my current steam account. Feel free to remove my entry from the draw if you want.

p.s. I’d also like to recommend how good it actually is, and if I happen to win it I’ll give away an extra Sunless Skies (the ‘sequel’ to Sea) key I have.

p.p.s I’ll likely give the Skies key away in the future no matter what, so if anyone happens to be interested in it, PM me so I can gauge the interest level

1 Like

I’d like to enter for the Nuclear Throne. Thanks

Wow, both are really nice rogue games. I love this genre - it’s pretty hard to chose :smiley:

I would like Sunless sea , cuz I have more than enough bullet hell games already.
Thank you for the giveaway!

Since i already own NT, I would love to get SUNLESS SEA, looks really entertaining!
Thanks for making this giveaway!

I could always try I guess, I would like Sunless Sea, because it is more my taste then Nuclear Throne. Anyway, have fun giving stuff away to someone.

1 Like

hello, i enter for nuclear throne

1 Like

pleaseeeee Nuclear Throne

I would like Nuclear Throne please

1 Like

Sunless Sea looks like a fun game! Sign me up.

1 Like

I heard good things about Sunless Sea, I would like to pay it.

Nuclear Throne is a classic, I will enter for it.

Entering for Sunless Sea, thanks for hosting a giveaway :slight_smile: