Steam Friends?

Damn right. Sit down and learn from the italian television (NSFW).

11 Likes

Yeah plenty of VNs on steam have 18+ patches that I may or may not have used, very useful.:ok_hand:t3:

12 Likes

Whoa! Did you draw that? It’s really cute!

11 Likes

I hear ya. I am not into MP games either. I have a mic but it’s packed somewhere for over a yr.

Poor Philip the other day, we were PMing and the hubby called and I forgot to tell him so when I got back Philip was gone. I felt bad but the hubby is diabetic and if he needs me…I got to go fast sometimes…

But I like to see the interactions…who is following who, adding to their wishlist, buying games, posting screenshots and I always “Rate Up”. It’s social but it’s as social as you make it.

BTW, I liked your drawing…:+1:

10 Likes

Is it too late to throw my hat into the ring? I wanted to do this myself a while back but the potential for rejection put me off.

Now that I see Delenn has bigger b**** than I do, I thought I’d best look little less sheepish.

I am not big on talking on steam but I am never rude, so ignore that bit about the b**** and add me if you wish?

http://steamcommunity.com/id/punksterdaddy/

16 Likes

Kifflom, brother, brother

9 Likes

They are called “Kahunas”.:open_mouth:

11 Likes

Damn! Here was me thinking that was a Burger Joint.

Big Kahunna Burger

8 Likes

Kifflom!

10 Likes

Both of you have been playing too much GTA.

http://epsilonprogram.com/index.php

11 Likes

@SinisterBlade Yes, yes I did.
@delenn13 Thank you.

12 Likes

Do you have a place where you can see some of your work?

Plus you can check the wish list. This is a very good reason to be FRIENDS…:joy:

8 Likes

I guess so :confused:, I have a DeviantArt account, but it’s been a long time since I uploaded anything to it so is no longer a reference to what I do right now, and I wasn’t that much of an active user to begin with (I tried but…).

12 Likes

Nice work. I am no art critic nor artist but I like the way you shade(not sure if that’s the term) things. Your gem/jewels are very pretty.:ribbon:

7 Likes

The stones are really nice. For the jewel itself, you can achieve that translucent effect with some fractals in overlay/multiply. The more fractals, the better :wink:

Here’s a quick test.

test

And don’t be too harsh with yourself. Being critic of your own work is good, but always remember: there are no mistakes, only happy accidents.

:rainbow:

11 Likes

aw man, bob ross reference, so good :joy: knew it without even clicking, but had to see it again, somehow that man is just hilarious and relaxing all in one

-i think you just made my morning with that :+1:

8 Likes

I mostly lurk on here but WTH…

13 Likes

One of us…One of us… :stuck_out_tongue:

Welcome…do stick around and join in the conversation.

12 Likes

YEAH!:woman_cartwheeling:

Glad to see you.

9 Likes

@delenn13 Thanks, it’s shading, but whatever gets the idea across works for me :smiley:

@WikiTora Those are, in fact, the first digital draws I ever did, some really old stuff, but I still will do it by hand like I did then, I’ll change the design thou, it doesn’t fit the stone theme I was going for now that I look at it.

I didn’t knew a lot of stuff back then, nothing like practice to improve such things I guess.

Those fractals look nice, but all of the stuff I do is by hand so I have never used those tools (I don’t even know if I have them to be honest), the more tinkering I’ve done to an image is color correction, brightness adjust and such, I’m more of a traditional artist in that regard, thanks for the tip thou, very much apreciated.
Nice reference BTW, I used to watch that dude when I was little

9 Likes