Back to Today's Deal

Steam Friends?

I am open to being added. Please leave a message on my page and say you are from Chrono.

Name: Arcsurvivor

Done :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Got a question: How do you get an invite to AEG?

Add me if you:

• Also looking for gaming buddies
  • Will talk to me at least once per month
  • Passionate gamer with wild range of gaming genres (like to play multipe game types ex.: fps,rpg,platform etc.)

Other info about me:

• I like anime
  • Im male
  • 25 yrs old
  • I hate cats but i love doggos
  • I frequently like to change my prof pic and my steam name for some odd reason
  • I always say what i think even if it’s hurts you

Dont add me if:

• You rage a lot durring playing games
  • You lack of english knowledge (i mean, im not perfect either but at least we should be able to communicate without much problems) in chat or talk.

Aw… Everyone I met who doesn’t like them has either been bitten or scratch by one for “no reason”. Is that why?

I haven’t gamed in multiplayer much - usually solo easy to run things like VNs or HOGs (and even those are bloated these days).

Also like anime, weird stuff like Ghost Hound and Mushishi. Actually didn’t get fond of Naruto.

I don’t really rage in games… I tend to get amused as heck these days actually, lol.

It’s been a while since I threw my hat into the ring, so like Murder Goofy, “I’ll f*cking do it again” :crazy_face:

Feel free to add me to play some Dead by Daylight or idk something else, I’m sure we got one or two games in common over there :innocent:

Also I’m always open for memes and shitposts, bring it on! :stuck_out_tongue:

I used to have a cat…sure they cute and fluffy but i just don’t like the way they disrespect their owners… sure they can give love and purr-purr around but the difference between a cat and a dog for me is ground and sky. I guess im just a dog person and that’s it.

Mushi-shi is a great show.

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997410612/ this is my acc, you are welcome to add me and play something :> sorry for throwing it into the air, I am kind of shy and only starting

Done :+1:t3::+1:t3:

@DecadentHamster make sure you get this free game

@DecadentHamster Added you, Ham Ham! :heart:

Added you :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Also added. :smiley: