Steam Friends?

Gotcha :+1:t3: Welcome to the forum. :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Got any other new ones???

5 Likes

@YQMaoski @DontBeSilly @KittiBear @leksal added everyone! how do you guys have such high steam levels :grinning:

i mostly play singleplayer games, but will add new people happily, time for renovation :star:

9 Likes

Welcome to castle Chrono. ^^

6 Likes

From steam sales mostly ^^;; the craftable badges during steam sales can skyrocket your steam level hehe

7 Likes

Kind of new hereish if anyone want to add me to play or something they can :grin: Steam Community :: Sky Forth Gaming

6 Likes

Added :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

Added ^^ Hi hi!

6 Likes

Hello everyone, I am new to the forums.
Feel free to add me as a friend on Steam everyone.
Nice to meet you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Done :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

New to these forums.

4 Likes

Hello Michael Stevens … and as always, thanks for watching.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m new to these forums.
Feel free to add me as a friend on steam :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Welcome To the forum, @spinoute :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Done!

6 Likes

Don’t be a creepo, a jerk, a politically-charged buffoon. Be a decent person.

My Steam Page

Addendum: As my bio states, I just wanna play. I don’t have the patience for dealing with scummy types over a games network.

4 Likes

Why not… We don’t even have to play the same games. I like just chatting too. Just don’t be creepy or too political.

8 Likes

Added you. I hope grown man pretending to be sloth on internet is not considered too creepy or political.

8 Likes

Glad to see more vict…I mean, friends being added to the forum :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

You might have noticed sometimes if a freebie is announced, people call out/heads up other people to let then know THAT freebie is on your Wishlist. So It’s good to be friends on Steam.

9 Likes

I added a few people from above, I guess I have been a bit out of touch.

8 Likes

Added @Amyrakunejo and @Fuzzles Just a squirrel: we don’t want the politics or the religion talk, just the nutty convos and game playing. ^^

6 Likes

Thanks, all. Been playing other games on hubby’s account, but considering building a character in Ark to join him and his friends. Anyone also wants to play, it’s free on epic games rn, plus several add-ons.

6 Likes