Back to Today's Deal

Steam Friends?

I did and I deleted it.

I know a lot of innocent people got hurt yesterday. I got stung too. If you need to talk, I am here.

We need to move on and respect her wishes. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I ovbiously missed something…

Thank you i appreciate it. :heart:

I know the feeling. At the same time, I’m not sure I want to know. T_T

Hope everything resolves for the best though.

Hey guys,

I have a lot of people on my Steam friends list that I don’t talk to or play games with anymore, so it would be nice to have some people to play with! Hit my up especially if you want to play Risk of Rain 2, Grim Dawn, or Divinity Original Sin 2.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/amethystxiii

Added!

Accepted and added…:heavy_heart_exclamation:

@AmethystXIII…GGOTD??? I see you have that wrascally Wabbit as a friend.

Speaking of friends, any ALT heard from the gnome? August 1st??? Where are you @Gnuffi?

Don’t know much, as he has opted to not share much more than that his current situation means he will not be around for the time being.

LOL. He can be waffle-y, but wrascally? Hm. ^^

:heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/elmer-fudd/4005-2861/

I’m sorry, what is GGOTD? And if you’re talking about whiterabbit-uk, he’s been a friend for a very long time! I can thank a lot of my indie game purchases from his recommendations.

Yes, I am. And me too. He helped me learn about how to use gaming for my pain management. I have known “that Wrascally Wabbit” since 2006!!! GGOTD= Game Giveaway of the Day! He’s a Mod there.

I totally forget where I found him, but seriously he’s amazing lol.

Ok so basically I had the habit of adding only irl friends in Steam. But I wanna quit that habit, so if anybody wants to add me send me a friend request.

Sent a fr @DeathBringer

About time…LOL…We don’t bite :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

added you @DeathBringer. :smiley:

Done :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Welcome to the forum too…:heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck: