Steam Friends?

I’m sorry, what is GGOTD? And if you’re talking about whiterabbit-uk, he’s been a friend for a very long time! I can thank a lot of my indie game purchases from his recommendations.

5 Likes

Yes, I am. And me too. He helped me learn about how to use gaming for my pain management. I have known “that Wrascally Wabbit” since 2006!!! GGOTD= Game Giveaway of the Day! He’s a Mod there.

5 Likes

I totally forget where I found him, but seriously he’s amazing lol.

5 Likes

https://steamcommunity.com/id/DeathBringerSteam/
Ok so basically I had the habit of adding only irl friends in Steam. But I wanna quit that habit, so if anybody wants to add me send me a friend request.

7 Likes

Sent a fr @DeathBringer

3 Likes

About time…LOL…We don’t bite :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

4 Likes

added you @DeathBringer. :smiley:

5 Likes
8 Likes

Done :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

Welcome to the forum too…:heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forums :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Enjoy your stay.

5 Likes

Added another friend. ^^

5 Likes

Is this someone from the site?
I’m a bit cautious when random people add me and being banned from the one game in the library is a bit weird.

9 Likes

I don’t think so @Truly.

6 Likes

This person added me and as soon as I did and asked if I knew him from somewhere. He sent me a phishing and defriended me. So of course I have now a “block all communications” list started, and he is the only person in there.

In other words, ignore friend invite and block… Probably the best thing you can do.

9 Likes

Ah figured it was something along those lines, thanks!

7 Likes

Feel free to add me! I’m under the name Thebantasaur, with the nickname Banta!!!

5 Likes

Done :heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation::heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes

I am open to being added. Please leave a message on my page and say you are from Chrono.

Name: Arcsurvivor

5 Likes

Got a question: How do you get an invite to AEG?

4 Likes

Add me if you:

• Also looking for gaming buddies
  • Will talk to me at least once per month
  • Passionate gamer with wild range of gaming genres (like to play multipe game types ex.: fps,rpg,platform etc.)

Other info about me:

• I like anime
  • Im male
  • 25 yrs old
  • I hate cats but i love doggos
  • I frequently like to change my prof pic and my steam name for some odd reason
  • I always say what i think even if it’s hurts you

Dont add me if:

• You rage a lot durring playing games
  • You lack of english knowledge (i mean, im not perfect either but at least we should be able to communicate without much problems) in chat or talk.
4 Likes