Steam Friends?

Alright!

Added some of you. Anyway, here is my profile link if you want to: Steam Community :: Silk

Just one more thing: If you add, leave a comment saying where you found me.

:two_hearts:

7 Likes

Gotcha!

6 Likes

I added people from a list that @Inferry made back in June of 2018 on here so if anyone is confused as to why I added them or don’t know who I am, that’s why. Don’t be afraid of me. I don’t bite. Just wanna make some friends and play games. :grin: And feel free to add those friends as well. We are all friendly. :grin:

Also if anyone is interested, feel free to add me as a friend. I won’t post my steam id since I have already done that previously and it is on my profile on here. If you can’t find me on steam just message me on here. But there shouldn’t be any problems finding me. My name does differ though from steam so just a heads up.

11 Likes

Friends,

I’ve removed several of you from my Steam friend list.

Briefly: don’t take it personally, I went through really difficult times the past few days – things no one should ever have to go through – and reached the ultimate conclusion that feeling sorry for myself wouldn’t improve my predicament. Among the things I decided to do, cutting down my friend list felt like the right call.

I’m still on Chrono, reading and answering your PMs in kind, as always. I’m still participating on the occasional thread and, hopefully soon, will be eager to play games with all of you again.

If I ever feel like expanding my friend list and use Steam as a social network, I’ll gladly add you all back.

I hope everyone can respect that, for now. In the meantime, we’ll engage here, a place that’s actually designed to be primarily social, in the midst of a community I love very much.

Be well, and love yourselves above all things.

:butterfly:

18 Likes

Best line in the trailer…“Sometimes we have to ask for help, and that’s okay.”

Just remember…“Broken crayons still colour”.

11 Likes

Cora :two_hearts:

I’d like to say a lot of things at this moment but all I can wish for you is the things go in a better way.

BEAR HUG

We love you, girl.

11 Likes

Your mental health is much more important. Focus on that. The Chrono.gg community is here for you.

10 Likes

Thanks everyone for all the love, I appreciate it. It’ll be alright eventually, don’t worry. Carry on and keep being cool. :+1:

10 Likes

I’ve decided to delete my steam link if any of you mods find any other link i missed please delete them as well. I don’t have time to deal with fake people trying to act like they are my friends. Life and my temper are too fucking short to deal your bullshit.

11 Likes

I did and I deleted it.

I know a lot of innocent people got hurt yesterday. I got stung too. If you need to talk, I am here.

We need to move on and respect her wishes. :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

I ovbiously missed something…

11 Likes

Thank you i appreciate it. :heart:

9 Likes

I know the feeling. At the same time, I’m not sure I want to know. T_T

Hope everything resolves for the best though.

8 Likes

Hey guys,

I have a lot of people on my Steam friends list that I don’t talk to or play games with anymore, so it would be nice to have some people to play with! Hit my up especially if you want to play Risk of Rain 2, Grim Dawn, or Divinity Original Sin 2.

https://steamcommunity.com/id/amethystxiii

8 Likes

Added!

4 Likes

Accepted and added…:heavy_heart_exclamation:

@AmethystXIII…GGOTD??? I see you have that wrascally Wabbit as a friend.

5 Likes

Speaking of friends, any ALT heard from the gnome? August 1st??? Where are you @Gnuffi?

5 Likes

Don’t know much, as he has opted to not share much more than that his current situation means he will not be around for the time being.

5 Likes

LOL. He can be waffle-y, but wrascally? Hm. ^^

4 Likes

:heart_eyes::sunglasses::star_struck:

https://www.starnewsonline.com/article/NC/20160430/NEWS/605049746/WM/

5 Likes