Steam Friends?

Hi! i sent you a friend request (Ziroth)

7 Likes

I didn’t want to make a new thread for this so anyone on my steam friends interested in a copy of deathgarden bloodharvest? I activated a key for the game and got 2 gifts. Hit me up on here or steam and the first 2 to apply i’ll send the gifts thru steam.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/555440/Deathgarden_BLOODHARVEST/

Update
I have sent a gift to @YQMaoski and i have also sent an add to @KittiBear so i could give her the other one.

10 Likes

I sent you an add.

8 Likes

Sent some invites to you lovely people I didnt have yet. Cheers~

10 Likes

sent ya an invite, it’s not often i see someone with more game than me

7 Likes

I am a master of spending too much money on games and bundles huehuehue. Feel free to hit me up, I tend to lurk in invis mode at the moment cause I’m avoiding my ex.

8 Likes

There are these two/three convenient little options that you can choose from toward the bottom when you look at the profile of someone who is perhaps harassing you or you don’t want to hear from at all:

6 Likes

Oh no worries it’s none of that. It’s just a fresh wound and I’d rather be invisible for the time being haha. But thank you

9 Likes

Invisible Mode would have been great a few years ago. :man_shrugging:

I may not be much of a people person but I know it can be rough going through this, so I wanted to wish you well.

8 Likes

Thanks bro

5 Likes

Time to repost my Account it seams…

7 Likes

Accepted your invite ^^

6 Likes

Sent a FR :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Accepted :heart:

6 Likes

add me too if you want to :smiley: Steam Community :: CT-7567 Captain Rex

7 Likes

Added… :heavy_heart_exclamation:

I have over 300 spare keys, I can’t see what is on your Wish List if you aren’t following me.

7 Likes

accepted i have some games on my wishlist i think you can see now i would be happy if i would get any games tbh :smiley:

5 Likes

Feel free to add me.

I’m gonna add myself back into here since it seems like quite a bit of people are coming to this community which is awesome.

8 Likes

Stumbled upon this thread.
Coolest one I’ve seen so far.

6 Likes

Added ye.

5 Likes