Steam Friends?

Studies have shown that people who have more birthdays live longer. For real!:rofl:

8 Likes

@delenn is right, why has science not been using this miracle cure. I now declare that my birthday occurs every 2 seconds, making me… the oldest living human… at roughly 379,468,800 yrs old (and counting).

Now just wait for the birthday money to start rolling in.

9 Likes

Which is something I tend not to do anymore. :sweat_smile: I’m one of those “You should talk to me first,” kind of people. Heh… :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Steam Community :: BelleGueule mostly play rocket league and POE but always down to play one of my “multiple” games

4 Likes

Love the dog pic… Gotcha!!!:+1:t2:

3 Likes

So, add me on steam and we can play some games together (hopefully). I’m a no-life gamer, so it should be no problem
steamcommunity.com/id/GlacialMaw

5 Likes

Done! I just lurk…and sometimes …give out games…:exploding_head:

5 Likes

Haven’t friended anyone for awhile now so i went through the list, to friend: @jaimyjaimy101, @bellegueule, @LiMBO, @Kirewer, @Dubbie, @terryndonita, & @MattnessLP As a warning I’m kind of a Lone Wolf gamer.

12 Likes

Going to bump myself back in, sending some requests feel free to add me if I miss you.

6 Likes

Feeling bored and felt like throwing my hat back into the ring again and I wouldn’t mind meeting some new faces. You are all welcome to add me! :grin:

5 Likes

I’ve added this one before and I can say he certainly adds a nice splash of reddish brown to your friends list. If you find, as I did, that your list’s G section is mainly dominated by blues, whites and blacks I can strongly recommend adding Koroth.

+rep, 5/7, would add again.

6 Likes

Awwwwww… Thanks :grin: :hugs: :heart:

3 Likes

still here!

I’ve added a few people going down from where I last left off but I may very well have missed some! always feel free to add me. <3

5 Likes

Sent you a friend request :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Already accepted :slight_smile:

3 Likes

It’s so nice to see so many people making friends in my “Friend Activity”.:heart_eyes::joy::star_struck::+1:t2:

6 Likes

Bumping my Steam ID since I haven’t in like 8 months or something silly like that.

Glad to see I at least made some lists back in July(?) though.

4 Likes

I might as well do that too. Been a hot minute since, January?!

Apparently i missed you back in February. Sooo… added ya.

6 Likes

Added you :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Accepted you :ok_hand:

4 Likes