Steam Friends?

Hi everyone, I’d like to introduce you guys to a friend of mine, @Rartne. :tada::tada::tada:

He’s currently getting sucked into the world of Kentucky Route Zero, is cultivating his own lil plants on Viridi and somehow had the wit and the patience to throw 75 hours into The Witcher. The first one.

Welcome, dude! Feel free to chat away with @xist about Bastion and share your Steam profile link if you’d like! :blush:

Oh yeah, also, yeah, we do get free games here, so stick around and grab 'em coins. :wink:

8 Likes

Hallo zusammen! I’m consumer of every kind of art that exists, i read a lot, see a lot of movies and heard a lot of music too, i have some accounts in those sites of voting things you saw/read/etc if anyone is interested and here is my steam account Steam Community :: Error. I’m mostly into avant-garde stuff, or experimental multi-platform stories, this kind of œuvres are hard to find in the videogame environment so if anyone would like to recommend me something i would be pleased; some examples of what I’m talking 'bout are “Beckett”, “Where they cremate the roadkill”, “Antichamber”, “Cypher”, “REZ Infinite”, “My name is adiction”, and so on.

I’ll chat with that dude and be sure i’ll be grabing dem coins, thanks again and a lot. :floppy_disk::floppy_disk::floppy_disk::floppy_disk:

9 Likes

But my ID is in my profile! Will add you unless my battery dies the next minute. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@DownwardConcept

7 Likes

:man_facepalming: Of course, why didn’t i try putting a space in? Anyway, added you @DownwardConcept.

8 Likes

Hallo! Wie geht’s dir?

Welcome to ChronoGG WP :hearts:

7 Likes

yes!! we gonna be great friends!!

6 Likes

I seemed to have missed a lot of folks… Anyone free free to add me too, I am too lazy to go scrolling…

I have the same name here as on Steam. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Does anyone know how to make those borders like @Dubbie and @DownwardConcept made? It would help others find my profile easier and I certainly wouldn’t mind more people to hang out with if that helped. Thanks friends :grin:

5 Likes

I have to say just talking to you guys brings a big smile to my face :grin: I’m not used to being in a community at all since this is my first time being a part of one and it really warms my heart and making new friends is just a plus :grin::grin: #The Feels

7 Likes

You just post a link to your profile on it’s own line and the forum software creates the widget for you. Although the profile you linked does not seem to exist so that makes it hard to work with.

8 Likes

Yeah, what @Fraggles said.
If Ive got a dollar each time I said this.

The forum embeds certain links. YouTube links are embedding the video, profile links look like what you were asking for, Steam store links embed the widget thingy and so on!

Glad you like it here so far!

8 Likes

I believe I’ve found you. I literally just looked up your username from your dysfunctional link in Steam and then posted your profiles link. :grin:

Hope you’ve been having a good time here so far.

7 Likes

Make sure you click on Other and you can “Add Nickname”. I use it to add the Chrono nick.

However, some of you change your nick more than I change underwear…so I still stay lost most the time.:scream:

Glad you are enjoying your stay, @Koroth. I have the feeling in my bones :skull_and_crossbones: that a giveaway is coming in the next few weeks…I just have this feeling…So stay around!

7 Likes

Already done. I mean, i usually just remember everybody’s profile pic, but i might as well be safe.

Uhhh. :open_mouth: Excitement.

6 Likes

That’s weird. I tried it the first time and it didn’t work. Second time I tried the link and then it worked. Weird. I wonder what I did wrong. And thanks a lot. I really appreciate that. And yes I’m having a great time. You guys are pretty great.

6 Likes

That’s pretty funny. And yeahhhhhh :sweat_smile: I tend to do that. And I don’t think chrono allows you to change your name once your registered.

6 Likes

I was referring to Steam…:heart_eyes:

6 Likes

I meant changing the chrono name so it matches up with steam, but I got you! :grin: Can you add a nickname to steam because I don’t see other or even an option to add my nickname. Steam can be so confusing sometimes.:confused:

5 Likes

Koroth, I just stalked you on Steam too… :+1:

8 Likes