Steam Friends?

Sent you an invite, Mr! (: :butterfly:

4 Likes

Gotcha!:+1:t2:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome! :slight_smile: Just added you as well…

5 Likes

Thanks to all who added me as friends :grinning: I have doubled my friends and feel so popular now :star_struck:

6 Likes

Friends. What does that word mean?

8 Likes

Friend, definition: “(alien) entity that depletes snack stockpiles”

:smile:

8 Likes

Before I decline the invite from this random individual, I just wanted to check here to make sure it’s not someone here and I was just not aware of it:

Of course I plan to decline this very suspicious invite… How does someone who does not yet have their Steam profile set up yet add others as friends? It just seems fishy to me.

By the way, here’s the link:

If anyone recognizes it, let me know, otherwise, I will just decline it…

8 Likes

I’m just going to leave this here, in case anyone want to play a little, or talk or whatever im here regardless :smile:

4 Likes

Added you! Only 2 on Wishlist. Stick around here it will get a lot bigger. People are always endorsing/introducing old and new games. :smile:

4 Likes

hi frenz

8 Likes

Welcome, @whatsup!:heart_eyes: Make sure you include your Steam ID/info so we can follow you…:+1:t2:

2 Likes

Steam Community :: Error in case it doesnt work just look for Kirewer with a pic of Nissan r33 with ''Hacknet Blue ‘’ wallpaper

4 Likes

Heck yeah more people :smiley:

2 Likes

Been looking for something like this for some time now so feel free to add me :v:https://steamcommunity.com/id/TheKidSoulz/

6 Likes

Same here looking for some gamer friends, I have steam and discord. http://s.team/p/hfv-dkdv/HFMFGCBR

4 Likes

Added you both!!!:star_struck::ok_hand:t2::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

no problem here my profile add me if you wish Steam Community :: cacrobia

4 Likes

I’m new here and I’m looking for some new steam friends, feel free to add me. Steam Community :: guitarguy35

5 Likes

All done!:heart_eyes::star_struck:

5 Likes

I can’t find @CptMold or @DownwardConcept.

Just saying!!!:weary:

5 Likes