Steam Friends?

my actual steam alien got to lvl 12 last night, jumping 3 lvls, almost 4/really close to 13, -after a boss battle (unfortunately i can’t recommend doing those at this time, despite the massive xp gain, with how it works+and/or glitches)
but i meant more “my work is done this Salien” in regards to/with “steam friends +chronies” (just using Salien as an event/“holiday”-like name) :blush:

5 Likes

I just got my Salien Rank 3 badge, so I am done at level 9… I am not going for the boss battles. :slight_smile:

:clap: :clap: I saw you made lots of people happy. :slight_smile:
In any case, back to Hollow Knight for me!

7 Likes

yea despite everything it seems my devious plan turned out alright after all

yup, me too, :blush: don’t think i’ll manage to beat it “just yet”/tomorrow, but it’s coming along nicely :yum: :+1:

7 Likes

Hey Guys \o/, I’m a little late to introduce myself :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:, but now I’m here :3 it´s a pleasure meet you guys :yellow_heart:

feel free to add me to Steam and to send me a message, I’m a bit slow but I guarantee that I always reply to messages :joy:

By the way, I wanted to thank @delenn13 , because if it were not for her, I probably still would not have realized that I had not introduced myself :yellow_heart:

14 Likes

I just added you, @Agetime, our Brazil representation is getting bigger!

Oooh… oooh… I have a spare key from your WL for Pony Island…, let me go dig it up for ya…

5 Likes

here my acc :smiley: !

12 Likes

Welcome! I just added you. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ditto for me!!!:smiley:

6 Likes

Always third (and usually right after YQMaoski and delenn) :sunglasses:

Welcome!

6 Likes

hihihi @GanbaRANGER @YQMaoski @delenn13 thnx _

5 Likes

Welcome :3 \o/

4 Likes

Hi y’all. How is going?

If you want to be my friend feel free to add me on Steam.

11 Likes

hey, a sheep

7 Likes

amoo?

6 Likes

MOOOOOOO

6 Likes

The farmyard animals are overtaking the forum! Wake up sheeple!

7 Likes

No!!! Some things were meant to remain asleep!!

5 Likes

5 Likes

Isn’t that the book cover for Animal Farm?

4 Likes

Do we have any PIGS here??? They take over and adopt the Seven Commandments of Animalism, the most important of which is, “All animals are equal”.Just like …

6 Likes