1 Like

Added you as well.

2 Likes

Me three!! :grin:

Third again! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

yeah why the hell not

https://steamcommunity.com/id/vampireinthemoonlight/

feel free to add me to your friends list as long as you are not a bot of course ! : D

6 Likes

I’m still here. I’m trying to keep up with everything. Feel free to add me if I miss you on the list again.giphy%20(3)

7 Likes

looks like I fell behind a bit…

Just added you two: @Swishess and @nmtroeger. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Feel free to add me too guys, I only have a handful of friends on steam and all my IRL friends have things like wheel barrows and forklifts instead of PC’s, If I asked them to “log in” I’d honestly expect them to present a tree branch :slight_smile: Steam Community :: SPEXWISE

6 Likes

Done!:+1:

I have a lot of friends like that too.

3 Likes

Thanks delenn13 you have a great day.

3 Likes

I just added you NME1. :slight_smile:

Expect random surprises from this gnome. :wink::smile:

4 Likes

I’ve just been through the list and added a few people, its been a while lets get some friends :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you and I have often wondered if I was actually a gnome. Perhaps I am :smiley:

6 Likes

Omg, the Gnuffi-alts are actually becoming self-conscious! This is a very worrying development.

9 Likes

We’re on the Moooove

6 Likes

Just checking in on everyone…see how it’s going…

Here’s a ferret wearing a beret.

9 Likes

well, my work this Salien is done, think i managed to make a couple of steam friends-chronies happy :blush:
see ya next year for more tomfoolery :wink:

somehow it looks so cute; i want it to be eating an apple just so it can be an arsehole :smile:

8 Likes

Not enough baguette 7.8 / 10 - IGN

6 Likes

What level did you end up getting your salien to? I am going to stop at level 9. Almost there…

5 Likes